Thread: Error code help p3263

Error code help p3263

Morning all can anyone help with what I’m experiencing with my car first off all mods are dpf delete, egr delete, back box delete, swirl flaps delete, piper cross filter,all vacuum hoses replaced, new top cold intercooler to egr delete hose no boost leaks I can see checked all areas.

Now the issues getting code p3263
    On start up cuts out then after a few try’s it’s hunting in revs then finally settles. After that car drives fine for a bit then decides to have no boost what’s so ever and then comes back again with boost and then looses it again later on driving?

Now if I unplug the maf car drives fine with no issues a little hesitant on pulling away but doesn’t loose boost whilst driving but engine light still on and I have replaced maf with still same code

The map has mapped out swirlflaps,egr and dpf. On the web seems to show similar issues with my code but no answers any help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW 535d e60 p3263 error code help

Morning all can anyone help with what I’m experiencing with my car first off all mods are dpf delete, egr delete, back box delete, swirl flaps delete, piper cross filter,all vacuum hoses replaced, new top cold intercooler to egr delete hose no boost leaks I can see checked all areas.

Now the issues getting code p3263
    On start up cuts out then after a few try’s it’s hunting in revs then finally settles. After that car drives fine for a bit then decides to have no boost what’s so ever and then comes back again with boost and then looses it again later on driving?

Now if I unplug the maf car drives fine with no issues a little hesitant on pulling away but doesn’t loose boost whilst driving but engine light still on I have swapped maf and still the same problem

The map has mapped out swirlflaps,egr and dpf. On the web seems to show similar issues with my code but no answers any help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk