BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: For Sale | 2002 Silver m3 Convertible | Black Interior | 6MT | 1 owner | 59k Miles

My Cars
    E46 M3 x3

For Sale | 2002 Silver m3 Convertible | Black Interior | 6MT | 1 owner | 59k Miles

silver m3.jpg
    This 2002 BMW M3 convertible is finished in silver over black leather and powered by a 3.2-liter inline-six paired with a six-speed manual transmission. Equipment includes a limited-slip differential, a power-retractable black soft top, xenon headlights, power-adjustable and heated front sport seats, automatic climate control, and Harman Kardon audio. Now indicating 59k miles, this E46 M3 was acquired by the seller in August 2020 and is now offered with manufacturer’s literature, two main keys, a valet key, an accident-free Carfax report, and a clean Florida title in the seller’s name. The car is finished in Titanium Silver Metallic (354) and features xenon headlights with washers, fog lamps, rain-sensing windshield wipers, fender vents, rear parking sensors, a decklid spoiler, quad exhaust outlets, and a black convertible top that can be seen both raised and lowered. Scapes are visible on the lower edge of the front air dam, and the seller notes that a small crack on the windshield has been previously filled, and the power-retractable soft top operates slowly. The 3.2-liter S54 inline-six was factory-rated at 333 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. The seller states that the connecting rod bearing recall campaign was completed in 2005, and an oil and filter change was performed in October 2020. A leather-wrapped M Sport steering wheel frames a 185-mph speedometer and a tachometer with a variable redline. The odometer indicates 59k miles, of which approximately 100 have been added by the seller. Car currently has 59xxx Miles. 1 owner car, 3 keys, clean carfax and clean title. This car Was accepted by and listed on Bring a Trailer but it did not meet the reserve price a few days ago to this date. Car is located in Coral Springs FL. Videos is available upon request for idling, driving and soft-top operations. Any questions just ask. The Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists history in Wisconsin and Florida. An open recall for the front passenger airbag is also note
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M3Connect; 03-08-2021 at 03:46 AM.

My Cars
    tundra
    Price???

My Cars
    E46 M3 x3
    Quote Originally Posted by yzwilly View Post
    Price???
    Price is $25k or best offer bud. I’m looking for the best offer

- - - Updated - - -

I’m open to offers $20k and above **

My Cars
    E46 M3 x3
    Quote Originally Posted by yzwilly View Post
    Price???
    The picture upload feature isn’t working on the safari browser I’m using for this site currently. This is the Bring a Trailer link
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...onvertible-45/

My Cars
    E46 M3 x3
    Pending deposit received

My Cars
    E46 M3 x3
    Sold