Hi all!

I had to take the climate control panel out. when I reinstalled, the heater blower would not work. All the lights were on and heated seats and other functions worked.

after some diagnosis, looks to me like the 2 connections, probably the blue one on the drivers side, it not attaching properly to the climate panel pins. I have reseated it and taken the control panel apart. It looks to me like the wiring inside the connector is having some problem as when I jiggle it I can get blower to come on, etc. I think maybe some of the wires that connect to the pins, the inside the plastic connector coming from the car, is not making contact with the pins. Does not seem like my climate control panel is bad.

So, how do I fix? I found some place called connector experts and looks like maybe they have this connection, still checking out it out.

Any ideas or tips on how to repair or take apart these connectors to repair, or a new connector is best way and any recommends where to get?

I have some pics but have not figured out how to easily attach here.

I am sure there are smarter and people better with BMW electric connections than me so thanks in advance!