Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read/post.

It has come time for me to supercharge my m52TU on my e36, and before you start yes im aware its an M52, I plan to build out an S52 eventually.

I have purchased an Eaton m62 with a Hyde motorworks kit for install so the mounting part is all taken care of.

I am looking for ideas and deletes that I will need to do along the way to make this happen correctly, I have had several turbo and supercharged cars but they all came pre-built this is the first time i will be taking an NA motor to SC.

I have a tune on the car that can be adjusted for the SC, also has wideband AFR currently installed with oil pressure gauge as well.

I will be replacing current stock maf with larger maf, as well as larger injectors and blow off valve.

I will be deleting the current fan and radiator for aftermarket rad and electric fan, intercooler ect....

I will be installing a boost gauge and controller.

Questions:
Delete air speed sensor for Air Pressure/temp setup?
Should i delete throttle body heating
20201225_111909.jpglines?
Delete traction control throttle body? Does this need to be changed in the tune as well?
Delete oil separator for catch can?
Any suggested electronics or sensors?

Any suggestions or corrections are appreciated but please keep it positive, its a project car that keeps me busy and I like it.