my second BMW of six. my muse. this is my first bimmerforums post. wanted to share with you all who have help me come so far. I wouldn't have known what on earth to do without the appropriate wiring diagrams and existing troubleshooting posts. https://imgur.com/a/RzaYfyj

the gas station photo is old and the subframe has been tied to the strut towers in the rear.
If you love these cars I hope you can see an inkling of the passion and care I've put into this chassis. if not unfortunately I'm not patient enough to explain it to you.

feedback I would appreciate is constructive criticisms on the modifications I have done.

The front end has been set up with evo top mounts and offset cabs. the rear with camber arms and poly rtabs. currently at (approximately) zero degrees camber but will change for different wheels in back soon. switching a high ratio welded for a low ratio open soon as well too. not sure of the alignment numbers in front, a shop did it and I have the sheet but she tracks straight so I didn't really bother.

again I would very much appreciate constructive criticisms on the work I've done thus far. this has taken me a bit under a year. you're welcome to bring the paint, wheels and interior to my attention if you like; they were not high on the priority list. I am however guilty of needing to replace my tires up front.