Good Morning
Let me give some background to possibly help explain as much as possible if you would like to go straight to the issue please go to the 3rd paragraph.

I was replacing my clutch and forgot to put the rubber Styrofoam piece back and possibly may have burned the top switch wire slightly. (Just a hunch) I was able to lower the top but when I tried to put it back it wouldn't budge at all. I looked up how to manually put the top back up by pulling the leaver and using the proper tools to wind the last part that locks the top. I did use a driver eventually with the correct size bit very very slowly due to my hands hurting and was able to properly secure the top.

Yesterday I had some free time and tried to reengage the motors after a couple youtube tutorials I was able to successfully engage them. When it came back to timing the motors all together by holding the up button and going to the second click on the ignition all I would hear is crickets even after 30 seconds. After a couple hours of trying It was finally dark and I decided this project can be for another day.

The problem began here. I was able to put everything back but the last flap that electronically lowers and locks into the frame would not engage when manually ratcheting, I tried using the driver again but felt resistance so I didn't continue. I went back into manually ratcheting and noticed the final top peice wouldn't lower but it would skip completely and start engaging the hinges to begin locking to close position.

What I'm thinking is that when I'm turning the ratchet to lower and lock the last portion is only the locks are being connected and turned.

I'm at a breaking point I'm completely drained and do not know where to go from here it's being currently stored at my parents home but this vehicle is currently daily for work. I'm desperately needing help if compensation is needed. I'm willing to pay whomever can assist in finding the solution.

Thank you guys again! I'm sorry this was so long. Hopefully we can figure this out.