Thread: Z3/M Parts for Sale

My Cars
    1998 M Roadster,'07 328i

Z3/M Parts for Sale

Got my new to me M Roady, trying to get it back to stock. Also, cleaning out old M52TU parts since I sold the ‘00 2.8.

(SOLD) Matte Black Kidney Grilles $40 Shipped. (SOLD)

(No Longer for Sale, Keeping) Smoked Taillights, Pre-Facelift/M, lenses are perfect, bulb plates are a little rusty, I swapped them with the OEM junkyard ones that I pulled. $65 Shipped.

M52TU Airbox, one clip has an awesome JB Weld + Wire repair, the other clip is broken but functional. $60 Shipped.

(No Longer for Sale, I'm going to keep it) S52 Airbox, both clips are comepletely broken, but can be zip tied or repaired. $40 Shipped.

(SOLD) M52TU Engine Wiring Harness, Complete, but the MDK/TB connector must have a short. Gave P1542 code. Nice to have a set of replacement connectors on hand. $50 shipped.

(SOLD) New Coolant Return Line, BMW Part #11531436122, ordered it by mistake, $20 shipped. (SOLD)

(SOLD) Sony MEX-BT3800U Head unit, circa 2010. With Remote. I couldn’t get Bluetooth to pair, USB and Aux works fine, didn’t try the CD. Has BMW Z3 adapter on it, but can’t vouch for speaker wiring since it was only hooked up via RCA’s. $35 shipped, might good to put in a car that you are trying to sell.

(SOLD) Alpine CDA-9855 Head unit, I can vouch for this one, BMW Adapter, worked fine with OEM wiring. Does not have Bluetooth. $45 shipped. Again, good to put in a car that you are going to sell.

(SOLD) Kicker Subs, Pair, 6.5 CVT. Speakers work fine, they are mounted to a piece of wood covered in butyl sound deadening tape. $60 shipped. Very Heavy. $100 shipped if you want me to remove all the butyl tape. (Sorry bad experience, I should put up whole post about dumb s$%t that PO’s do to their cars, I literally had to pull 10lbs of butyl tape strips out of the sub box cubby)

(I threw the chipped ones away) Clear and smoked side markers and turn signals, you can see how chipped up they are, the clear turn signals are the only ones that are pristine. Selling as one lot, $15 shipped.

Will combine on shipping, please take more than one thing! PayPal preferred, I’ll eat the fee. I'll take Venmo as well.

I can’t seem to imbed pictures without them being giant so here is a link to the album.

https://ibb.co/album/KxcynN
    Last edited by sydjai; 10-24-2021 at 12:05 PM. Reason: sold items, keeping some

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    If the kidney grills are in good shape with no broken tabs etc , I’ll take them.

My Cars
    1998 M Roadster,'07 328i
    I just checked them, they look really good, no broken tabs, they are good quality but I am pretty sure they are not OEM, as the tab style is different. PM me if you want more pictures, it will be easier to text them to you.

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Funds send. Thanks

My Cars
    '99 2.8&Mcoupe, '03 Mini
    PM sent regarding the Alpine head unit
    -Donny

My Cars
    1996 M3 Coupe
    Do you still happen to have the Alpine CDA-9855 Head unit?
    It's been awhile...

My Cars
    1998 M Roadster,'07 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
    Do you still happen to have the Alpine CDA-9855 Head unit?
    It's been awhile...
    Nope, sorry KeysCoupe got that a while back.
    And I think I sold the Sony unit at my garage sale earlier this year. I will update the ad.