So I'm going to rewire the high beam flash function from the stalk to the steering wheel so that I can have easier access to them while on the race track. I'd like to have a setup that doesn't require having to move my hands much, so I'll be wiring these to a paddle mounted setup - high beam flash on one side, horn on the other. For wiring, it appears the correct connection coming from the stalk is the green/yellow (GN/GE) wire within the stalk. This then connects to the white wire from the stalk (shared wire for both static and flash function). The white wire connects to both the high beam flash, and the high beam static stalk setting so assume I wont' short anything by switching the connection. I'm assuming that I can simply splice my paddle switch into the white wire and connect the green/yellow to my paddle and it'll reroute the flashing function from the stalk to my paddle - make sense? Am I missing anything? This is a 1998 Z3M chassis harness I"m evaluating through the ETK electrical manual.