Thread: FS: Scheel/ASS Sport Seat 1975

My Cars
    1969 Porsche 911

FS: Scheel/ASS Sport Seat 1975

I have a what I believe to be a Scheel/ASS sport seat for sale. It was given to me by the previous owner of a 1975 Porsche 911 that I had for a few years. He said that he purchased the seat shortly after he bought the car new in 1975 to use as a driver seat. However, I think it is a passenger seat based on where the recliner is located. Seat is black vinyl with black ribbed fabric inserts. The left bolster will need to be redone though. Other than that, the seat is in great shape with no tears in the rest of the fabric or vinyl. Elastic seat bottom bands are also in very good shape. Very comfortable overall. Would look great in a vintage BMW and is more appropriate there than in a 911 IMO. $600 plus shipping.

I am new here, so not allowed to post photos I guess. If you have interest and would like to see photos, I am happy to email them to any interested parties. Thanks.

My Cars
    E90
    Quote Originally Posted by t6dpilot View Post
    I have a what I believe to be a Scheel/ASS sport seat for sale. It was given to me by the previous owner of a 1975 Porsche 911 that I had for a few years. He said that he purchased the seat shortly after he bought the car new in 1975 to use as a driver seat. However, I think it is a passenger seat based on where the recliner is located. Seat is black vinyl with black ribbed fabric inserts. The left bolster will need to be redone though. Other than that, the seat is in great shape with no tears in the rest of the fabric or vinyl. Elastic seat bottom bands are also in very good shape. Very comfortable overall. Would look great in a vintage BMW and is more appropriate there than in a 911 IMO. $600 plus shipping.

I am new here, so not allowed to post photos I guess. If you have interest and would like to see photos, I am happy to email them to any interested parties. Thanks.
    Still available?

My Cars
    1969 Porsche 911
    @Jobackmanhorse sorry, I did not get a notification of your reply. Yes, it is still available. Feel free to contact me by email at scott7515 at hotmail dot com.