Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: Hartge classic splits for sale???

My Cars
    1995 325i

Hartge classic splits for sale???

If by any luck of the Irish, does anyone have some hartge classic splits for sale in the states??? 17” with a 5x120 bolt pattern is what I’m looking for.. would be super shocked if anyone had any. Thanks

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

I have 7 sets of Hartge wheels but all are 19/20 inch! I keep an eye on various bits for sale and Hartge wheels are always on my radar.

Are you referring to the 3 piece Hartge Design C in 17 inch? if so, then I see 3 sets of these for sale but they're not in the US. I do get decent shipping rates to the USA and on the E39 section, I've sent over perhaps 40/45+ sets of wheels that are sought after by enthusiasts !
    If you are referring to Hartge Classic, which are a 1 piece design and in 17" then I don't see any of these currently for sale and in general, they're rare in 17 inch fitment - usually see them in 18 and 19" ( I have two sets of the 19" for instance!)

Post a pic of exactly the style you want here too please!

Drop me a line if you wish and can work with you to find & send a set over if any turn up over here aside from the sets currently available

Cheers, Dennis!
    Last edited by DennisCooper; 12-02-2020 at 04:24 PM.

My Cars
    1995 325i
    I don’t mind, I’m open to anything in 17”, I’ve seen some in 17x8 which would be fine. If you have Instagram send me a dm @colt.111 if not, email me @ soccerdude913@gmail.com. I appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind, I’m open to anything in 17”, I’ve seen some in 17x8 which would be fine. If you have Instagram send me a dm @colt.111 if not, email me @ soccerdude913@gmail.com. I appreciate it! I liked the deeper kind of lip with the thin spokes, but like I said I’m open to anything. Thanks so much.

My Cars
    1995 325i
    And Dennis, please let me know about any you could find/have in a 17” wheel. I really do dig any of the Hartge wheels. Thank you

My Cars
    03 zhp, 97 e36m3, 04 zhp
    18", but perhaps they will do? Not affiliated: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...247203438.html

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Colt.111 - There's various designs of Hartge wheels in 17/18 inch that I think you may want/like. There's the Design D, Design C, Design E, Classic. Design C & E are 3 piece wheels and incredibly rare and sets that do turn up have corresponding price tags. The Design D are a 1 piece wheel with a 'flat face' or 'non deep lip' design. The Classic are a 'deep lip' 1 piece design that 'looks like' a 3 piece wheel.

As I say, I keep a good eye for Hartge parts and wheels, so chances are I can find/source you a set of what you decide you want, so I suggest you have a good look around at all the various Hartge wheel sets/choices out there (there's more than just the ones I've mentioned above) and choose the set you'd like along with the anticipated budget. At that stage, drop me a PM and let me know and I'll keep an eye out for you!

Mless5 - Those are 'Classic' wheels, a 1 piece wheel/design. Colt.111 I think is favouring the 3 peice options over a 1 piece from the initial post but is a little vague from his later post! I've got a set of the same 18 inch wheels here too, and in better condition ! (this set isn't for sale currently)

Cheers, Dennis!