1st issue- Right after starting 1st time of the day, or after it's been off for awhile there's a squeaking noise coming from behind glove box that last a few seconds, I think it's coming from the fan inside ebox. Last week I opened the ebox an found oil on one of plugs connected to DME as well as the pins on dme, I cleaned both sides an let them dry out as best as possible, since doing that the trans is working a lil better but not like it should.
2nd issue- Again this happens more often on 1st start up an rarly if it ever after cars been driven for a little bit. When putting car into R it feels like the trans doesn't engage cuz wen I release brake the car doesn't move and the trans malfunction pops up, if I shut engine off, restart & try again sometimes it backs up others it takes 2 to 4 times doing this before I'm able to get out of driveway. Also until car has been running for a bit the same thing happens trying to put trans into drive.

3rd issue- with shifter in park you can hear a click noise coming from under lever somewhere when pressing brake PEDAL, & after a trip when placing shifter into park I shut off ignition but the key won't release until I push shifter slightly up & to the right very slightly, there will be a soft click noise an then the key comes out just fine.

4TH- Once I make it out driveway & until cars been driven for a bit the trans malfunction will pop up When either coming to a stop or sitting at a stop & I hav to restart engine for it to go AWAY, It also feels like the shift from 1-2 is really harsh with what feels like a delay when it does shift between 1-2 as well as 2nd-3rd, the harshness goes away from 3rd to 4th but the slight delay is still there. After engine has been running for awhile it's like the shifts get better & issue is only noticeable when shifting from 1st to 2nd after taking off from a stop, the trans malfunction light also stops popping up & the car has no issue engaging in R or D until the next start after it's been sitting for a while.

5th- I can drive from point a to b with very lil issues if I baby throttle & keep rpms in the lower ranges and taking off from a stop slower than normal, if I accelerate to the rpms will bounce\jump as it's works it's way thru gears, sometimes a half colored check engine light will pop an rpms will bounce between 7-800 to 1000, there will be no response from gas pedal & I hav to either pull over or put car into N restart engine and I'll work again. When this happens after the restart a triangle dsc light with arrow around it will stay displayed on dash but when this happens it seems like trans shifts better and rpm bounce doesn't happen as bad either. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but for the passed few weeks I've had to have a spare tire on the front pass side.

Another issue is that randomly from time to time, not even every trip but enough that it's noticeable, the red oil pressure light will pop up for a few secs before it goes away, sometimes only once other times 2 or 3 times in a row but never for more than a few secs max before going away. It never happens while driving but rather right when coming to a stop or sitting stopped like at a light or stop sign or sometimes right when putting shifter into D. I've checked oil level and filter which both seem to be ok , it's poss there is a crack on the lower section of my dipstick housing tube right above or below where it plugs into oil pan, from what I can see it doesn't seem to be leaking from there tho but can't say for sure until I pull it out later this week. I installed a new pcv a few months back as well as all new hoses with it but I don't think that caused it because light has only been showing around a month, it's been at least 3 since new pcv went in. I unplugged sensor and let car idle for a few mins, no oil pressure light or any other light\code regarding sensor popped up but I'm not sure if this would tell me anything at all helpful or if it only works when unplugging sensor while light is displayed?

Another random issue I noticed the other day (unsure if it happened any other times or if this was the 1st) but while the trans malfunction was on it seemed like my blinkers would not activate until the 3rd or 4th time hitting switch to turn it on but when trans light wasn't displayed they worked perfectly, could this be a sign that my issues maybe something power related rather than mechanical? Also right after issues with coolant pipe is when the trans light began showing more often as well as being more noticeable of an issue while driving, could it be possible something could have made it into oil cooler and is somehow causing problem there until it's ran long enough to either move object or fluid gets warm enough it gets thinner and flows better than when cold or no? Also if so is there a way to check cooler without having to take too much apart or losing any important fluids?

KNOWN issues- from what I been told my driver's side engine mount is no good because the rubber piece that sits near top of mount was laying on bottom of splash shield and it looks like the mount has been leaking which explains why I haven't been able to locate oil leak an levels didn't go down since it most likely was fluid from mount leaking. Another thing I found is that the pos batt cable running to starter is supposed to rest of top of lower intake manifold bracket but somehow it got pinched under bracket then intake was bolted down with able under rather than above. There's been a time where touching something in that general area had lightly shocked me which I think is caused by batt cable touching metal intake bracket.

I'm able to read an reset codes, from time to time random codes will pop but only once these are the codes that steady show are 299A- EGS Error management, 28a2- Air Path DSC malfunction, A0b1- selector lever\Shifter position implausible, 5f77-dsc: engine management:interface, 9aff-resistance:firing circuit:safety batt terminal.