Thread: wtb: street-able turbo e36 complete car running or blown motor doesn't matter

My Cars
    e36 m3, e39 m5

wtb: street-able turbo e36 complete car running or blown motor doesn't matter

Let me know what is currently available. Considering any and all builds.
    11.75 @ 131 6262 2.8l TRM Tuning e36 m3 - 2011 http://dragtimes.com/BMW-M3-Timeslip-23541.html

My Cars
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by dmb882 View Post
    Let me know what is currently available. Considering any and all builds.
    I've been thinking about selling my 99 M3 but I may have a feeling it's not what you are looking for, I have a ton of money in it and was thinking about listing it on Bring-A-Trailer. There are some old vids of it on youtube back in the day look up Colby Colbs Maxpsi M3 or something like that, there's some lambo kill vids on there too. Very clean car for a 99 M3, fully built motor (bottom end and head), Nick G tuned, $7,000 Brembo BBK, BBS Wheels, Full Suspension, Euro 6 Speed, A/C, pretty dream built for a street E36 M... Makes 600whp on pump 93, Can make 700+ on ms109 and has. It's a fuel system upgrade away from making 800hp reliably on E85. Would be looking for Low 20's as it sits. Needs a few cosmetic things to be perfect for example, a headliner from sitting in my garage (it came unglued like they do).

I have a Techno 4dr M3 that I'm building, it makes double the power and more suits me these days for my business, the black car doesn't get the love it deserves. :-(

My Cars
    e36 m3, e39 m5
    Sounds like it is well built and a turn key setup. I prefer more of a project to bring back to life. The e39 m5 will get sold after it gets back from the chassis shop. Maybe this is something you might would have interest in.
    11.75 @ 131 6262 2.8l TRM Tuning e36 m3 - 2011 http://dragtimes.com/BMW-M3-Timeslip-23541.html

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby Colbs View Post
    I've been thinking about selling my 99 M3 but I may have a feeling it's not what you are looking for, I have a ton of money in it and was thinking about listing it on Bring-A-Trailer. There are some old vids of it on youtube back in the day look up Colby Colbs Maxpsi M3 or something like that, there's some lambo kill vids on there too. Very clean car for a 99 M3, fully built motor (bottom end and head), Nick G tuned, $7,000 Brembo BBK, BBS Wheels, Full Suspension, Euro 6 Speed, A/C, pretty dream built for a street E36 M... Makes 600whp on pump 93, Can make 700+ on ms109 and has. It's a fuel system upgrade away from making 800hp reliably on E85. Would be looking for Low 20's as it sits. Needs a few cosmetic things to be perfect for example, a headliner from sitting in my garage (it came unglued like they do).

I have a Techno 4dr M3 that I'm building, it makes double the power and more suits me these days for my business, the black car doesn't get the love it deserves. :-(
    Random, but do you have a build thread of the techno build or some pictures/videos etc?

My Cars
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by dmb882 View Post
    Sounds like it is well built and a turn key setup. I prefer more of a project to bring back to life. The e39 m5 will get sold after it gets back from the chassis shop. Maybe this is something you might would have interest in.
    Yeah I had a feeling and figured. Interesting turn of events however, found crank shaft endplay to be out of spec while putting the new twin disk in the car. Motor is now out of the car and I could always use a spare for the Techno car.
    Shoot me a pm if you're interested in it without the motor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lbennyboobool View Post
    Random, but do you have a build thread of the techno build or some pictures/videos etc?
    _LUXFAB on Instagram

My Cars
    skateboard
    Ahhhh the black car. I remember it well.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    e30, e34, e36
    Whats your budget? I have a black 95 m3 m50 with arp hardware precision ptb305-6262. Runs but not completed. Send me a pm; testing the waters; I got 2 boosted e36s now

My Cars
    2000 BMW M Coupe
    Yeah I had a feeling and figured. Interesting turn of events however, found crank shaft endplay to be out of spec while putting the new twin disk in the car. Motor is now out of the car and I could always use a spare for the Techno car.
    Shoot me a pm if you're interested in it without the motor.

- - - Updated - - -

_LUXFAB on Instagram
    Interested in selling the built head off that car?

My Cars
    none
    No. The motor is currently going back together with everything to make it better than before. Call VAC.

My Cars
    m3 3.0l
    I’m interested either in the shell or complete car depending on the price if you could send some pictures I would like to see the car thank you in events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5
    No. The motor is currently going back together with everything to make it better than before. Call VAC.
    Do you have any pictures of the build? I am interested

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1995 M3 S52 turbo (Sold, like an idiot) -----------------------------------1998 M3/4/5 (Hopefully turbo soon, Nope sold this too)..................................E92 335i(God, I miss the E36's)