Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exterior/Interior Parts For Sale

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i

Exterior/Interior Parts For Sale

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put these up for sale, since the link doesn't work in the sticky where one of the moderators listed the area to put for sale items up and I saw someone else sell their wheels here. I have some interior parts for sale if anyone is interested. They're taking up dust and garage space. I can ship them as well, but that is on the buyer's dime. Here is what I have for sale:
    -̶ ̶$̶8̶0̶0̶ ̶F̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶(̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶)̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶M̶W̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶B̶M̶W̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶3̶/̶9̶9̶)̶.̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶.
    - $80 Small Screen Radio: This is a really clean part. The wood is not scratched at all, the buttons look almost brand new, and the screen doesn't have any blemishes. Everything on it works. The only thing is that the screen has a small line of dead pixels, which we all know is common with these.
    -̶ ̶$̶2̶0̶ ̶O̶E̶ ̶F̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶m̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶(̶u̶n̶p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶e̶d̶)̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶ ̶O̶E̶M̶ ̶F̶u̶e̶l̶ ̶C̶a̶p̶ ̶(̶1̶6̶1̶1̶6̶7̶5̶4̶4̶9̶2̶)̶:̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶0̶6̶/̶9̶9̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶1̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶.̶
    - $̶1̶6̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶b̶ ̶H̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
    -̶ ̶$̶2̶0̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶o̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶y̶l̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶b̶a̶g̶ ̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶.̶
    ̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶B̶o̶o̶t̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶O̶E̶M̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶y̶n̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶O̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶2̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶.̶
    -̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶ ̶L̶e̶m̶f̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶R̶e̶a̶r̶:̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶e̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶h̶a̶u̶l̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶L̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
    If you're located in Southern California and want to pick up, I'm located in South Orange County. I'm open to offers.
    Radio (1).jpg
    Last edited by GZilla; 09-26-2021 at 01:18 AM.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Radio (2).jpg Radio (3).jpg
    Here are more pictures.
    Last edited by GZilla; 02-11-2021 at 03:45 PM.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    The grab handles have been sold to a member here! The rest are still available and I'm always open for offers this jolly season.
    Last edited by GZilla; 12-02-2020 at 11:40 PM.

My Cars
    MEIN STAFF CAR
    `

Sent a P.M. regarding the Sunvisors -

For $20.00 shipped I will take them -

Thank-You
    D.B.

My Cars
    MEIN STAFF CAR
    `

- $20 Grey Sun Visors: These came off of my E38. These are either Euro style visors or the airbag labels were professionally removed. The lights work when you open the mirror and the plastics are clean. Comes with the handles they clip into.

Are these still available -

Thank-You
    D.B.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by COOPERDB View Post
    `

- $20 Grey Sun Visors: These came off of my E38. These are either Euro style visors or the airbag labels were professionally removed. The lights work when you open the mirror and the plastics are clean. Comes with the handles they clip into.

Are these still available -

Thank-You
    D.B.

wow NO REPply
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    wow NO REPply

He hasn't signed on in over a week. I'll give it a few more days and then tow the thread out of the forum.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Someone is coming over to buy the visors tomorrow. Will let you know if the sale falls through. Still haven't gotten the boxes from USPS for whatever reason (I think they're on a shortage). Been busy with finals.
    Last edited by GZilla; 12-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.

My Cars
    MEIN STAFF CAR
    `

I told you the day you posted I would take them

and now you are selling to someone else -

Thanks for your lack of manners -

Franco t-shirts will be printed after Xmas

please send me your address again -

Size XL right

Mayorchuck -

Please send me your address and what

size shirt you wear

Thank-You
    D.B.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Cooper, considering I specifically told you we aren't making a deal while you were rushing to get my paypal because:
    A. They didn't fit in the medium flat rate box
    B. I still haven't gotten the larger thin boxes from USPS yet, and have no idea how much longer they will take because of Christmas rush
    C. Besides USPS, I haven't found anyone else who would ship for cheaper and reasonable price since they're odd shaped

You're #1 in line for shipping and another member has been notified that you're ahead of them, but if the local seller (who messaged me prior to finals) doesn't come over tomorrow I guess you'll end up getting them if I do get the boxes from USPS (Already talked to them, they have no idea when it will come due to Christmas). I'm not making any promises because of that, which I've been trying to tell you on the PMs repeatedly. I can't be hanging on to them and making it my duty to society to hold them specifically for someone because of no boxes. I think you can see the dilemma I'm facing here.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by GZilla View Post
    Someone is coming over to buy the visors tomorrow. Will let you know if the sale falls through. Still haven't gotten the boxes from USPS for whatever reason (I think they're on a shortage). Been busy with finals.
    That mess up dude on here we all follow the rules and are men of our word, this is not a good way to start on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    That mess up dude on here we all follow the rules and are men of our word, this is not a good way to start on the forums.

Thing is, I never gave him my word because I don’t have the boxes, which is why I never accepted the deal which I told him repeatedly and I refused to accept a payment. I’m not going to make it my moral duty to hold onto them like they are reserved for someone when I have no idea when I will get the boxes. I keep my word, and you can ask a few members here I sold parts to. However, I don’t give my word if I have no idea if the deal will work ie. Shortage of boxes available at the moment that are big enough in USPS’s office.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Thing is, I never gave him my word because I don’t have the boxes, which is why I never accepted the deal which I told him repeatedly and I refused to accept a payment. I’m not going to make it my moral duty to hold onto them like they are reserved for someone when I have no idea when I will get the boxes. I keep my word, and you can ask a few members here I sold parts to. However, I don’t give my word if I have no idea if the deal will work ie. Shortage of boxes available at the moment that are big enough in USPS’s office.
    Ok

El Cid 1999 IL

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    Selling in the sub forums is a gray area at best. This isn't Facebook, Ebay or Craiglist so if you are going to 'cross post' these items elsewhere, don't list them in this forum. If you cannot keep up with the responses/requests daily, do not list them in this forum. We allow E38 parts to be listed here so it hits the target audience and helps out our members. This issue became quite a mess some years back and all classifieds were banned from the sub forums. I don't get involved unless there is an issue or someone is trying to run a business selling parts here. Those threads will be towed to the classified forum or removed.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    No, I understand Chuck. I was just busy with my final exams and just put everything on hold which is why I didn't log on. An E39 member from here picked the visors up (he had my phone number before). That is why I specifically didn't want to complete any deals or accept any payments from anyone who wanted something shipped since my local post offices are all out of larger boxes for visors and the moldings. I didn't mean it as disrespect to our other member here if he took it the wrong way.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Attachment 683972 Attachment 683973 Attachment 683974

Have these sway bar links for the rear. These only fit iLs from my understanding. Comes with new hardware and is a good upgrade if yours are worn out or if there is a clunk in the rear. $30 total.

My Cars
    2001 740iL
    Attachment 683972 Attachment 683973 Attachment 683974

Have these sway bar links for the rear. These only fit iLs from my understanding. Comes with new hardware and is a good upgrade if yours are worn out or if there is a clunk in the rear. $30 total.
    I'm interested. PM me some pics if you still have them.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    2001 740iL
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put these up for sale, since the link doesn't work in the sticky where one of the moderators listed the area to put for sale items up and I saw someone else sell their wheels here. I have some interior parts for sale if anyone is interested. They're taking up dust and garage space. I can ship them as well, but that is on the buyer's dime. Here is what I have for sale:

- $25 OE Front bumper moldings (unpainted): They fit in really well. Only reason I am selling them is because they are unpainted. I was going to paint it the body color for experimentation but I threw out that idea. I'd prefer this to be sold locally since these are too big of pieces for me to ship out.
    - $30 OEM Fuel Cap (16116754492): I bought the wrong part for my E38. This fits any E38 that is made after 06/99 from my understanding. This will definitely fit a 2001 model.
    - $̶1̶6̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶b̶ ̶H̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
    - $100 Small Screen Radio: This is a really clean part. The wood is not scratched at all, the buttons look almost brand new, and the screen doesn't have any blemishes. Everything on it works. The only thing is that the screen has a small line of dead pixels, which we all know is common with these.
    -̶ ̶$̶2̶0̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶o̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶E̶3̶8̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶y̶l̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶b̶a̶g̶ ̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶.̶
    - $5 Automatic Shift Boot: This is not an OEM part. It is a synthetic leather. Originally bought it for $25 and never used.
    - $30 Lemforder Sway Bar Link Rear: I bought this by mistake when I did my suspension overhaul. These only fit iLs from my understanding.

If you're located in Southern California and want to pick up, I'm located in South Orange County. I'm open to offers.
    Attachment 681613 Attachment 681614 Attachment 681615 Radio (1).jpg Attachment 683971
    I'll take the sway links and gas cap if they are still available. PM me.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Sent you a PM. The shift boot just got sold.

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740i Sport
    I will be selling my un-used E38/E39 rear M5 hybrid bumper as is, will need some custom fitting of course.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Rear sway bar links and gas cap have been sold. I just have the small screen radio and front bumper moldings left.

My Cars
    2001 740iL
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    I will be selling my un-used E38/E39 rear M5 hybrid bumper as is, will need some custom fitting of course.
    Can you send a pic of the bumper?

My Cars
    850CI740Lsezd750L95sezd
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    This Avatar looks like Youtube click bait. AMHIK.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    Front bumper moldings have been sold. All I have left is the small radio screen.

My Cars
    2000 740i/2003 530i
    The small radio screen is still for sale. Willing to negotiate as always. The wood and buttons are in really good condition. Only the knobs need to be replaced and the pixels have to be repaired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast