For Sale S50B32 Euro Engine plus Transmission
Offering up to this B-F group first.

Located in Massachusetts.

This is a running, healthy, well maintained s50b32 euro engine from a 1998 RHD car. Approximately 78k -85k miles. Installed with approximately 65k miles in this car in 2009 as a dedicated HPDE car.

Other than CAI, exhaust and a mild tune to remove AWS, the engine is stock from a performance perspective. The car starts on a button vs a key. I had the oil pump upgraded in March this year to a S54 pump proactively.

Dr Vanos kit installed in 2018.

Compression test from 3 weeks ago was as follows: 1-180, 2-175, 3-170, 4-175, 5-170, 6-170.

Engine is offered with 5 speed E36 Transmission with a Tilton Twin Disc Ultra-Lite Clutch/Flywheel Kit. Includes ECU, wiring harness, BMW stock euro headers, CAI.

I will also be selling a custom exhaust, from header flange to muffler (E36 coupe) which makes sound at any track with a 92db limit. This exhaust is not included in the price below.

I would prefer to sell the Engine and transmission as one and so the price for both is $13k.

Both are currently installed in the car so it can seen and heard running.

Buyer pays shipping.

Contact me (Simon Cooper) by PM or text at 7 eight one 858 four 38 two with questions.

This is a unique opportunity for one of these rare engines and so it is priced accordingly. Spare new water pump and pulley and various hoses as spares included. Planning on a v8 swap.
https://photos.app.*******/7nPGHYqJggSLDRWq5