Thread: uuc twin ceramic disk clutch for 420g trans & s54 je pistons with hpf turbo rods

My Cars
    e36 325is turbo m3 swap

uuc twin ceramic disk clutch for 420g trans & s54 je pistons with hpf turbo rods

Alright cleaning out my garage, got a suuc twin ceramic clutch kit & 54 partial piston combo for sale

piston rod combo-used stock bore j.e pistons and hpf rods with arp 2000 rod bolts..I only have 5 pairs as the last piston and rod is toasted due to dropping a valve this setup has roughly 6k miles on it.I had the rest of the pistons and rods inspected by a machine shop and Was cleared to run again, just decided to get a whole new setup instead of buying one rod and piston. but for someone on a budget a new rod and piston is together will run about 250..- 650 for the combo. for any potential buyers i have a 45 second long video of me going over each piston and rod ill gladly send over.

Clutch is a uuc twin feramic twin disk with about 90% life left on it, i used the clutch for about 4k miles in total. Worked great. only reason why the clutch was swapped is because i wanted more of an oe feeling clutch..-1350 obo.

Im not always on the forums so if you would like to get in contact with me quicker feel free to shoot me a text at 678-815-nine8three8 ill be happy to answer any questions and also provide more pictures and videos of the items i have listed!
    below is pictures of the clutch and pistons and rods
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited by terry baby; 11-19-2020 at 11:11 AM.