Thread: FCP Euro's 2020 Cyber Month Sale

My Cars
    BMW Everything

FCP Euro's 2020 Cyber Month Sale

We’re making our biggest sale of the year even bigger.

2020 has been a bit of a let down, so we made sure our annual Cyber Week sale wouldn't be.

It typically kicks off the Thursday before Black Friday, extending through Cyber Monday, but we’ve decided to change things up and give you the entire month of November to save on your parts. Enjoy a three-week head start when you shop at FCP Euro.

You’ll save $10 off orders of $125 or more, $20 off $250+, and $40 off $500+ when you use the code “CYBERMONTH” at checkout!

You'll find new deals on coupons.fcpeuro.com all month long, so don't place an order without checking it out.

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

The Team at FCP Euro

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns.
    FCP Euro - OEM & Genuine European Auto Parts Online

My Cars
    '98 540i '01 540i 13 E70
    I'm curious, what rotors and pads do you sell the most of for 2013 E70 35xi LCI's?

Which one's do you recommend and why?

[Daily driver. Will give up a little cleanliness for performance...]

TIA!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by 300kplus View Post
    I'm curious, what rotors and pads do you sell the most of for 2013 E70 35xi LCI's?

Which one's do you recommend and why?

[Daily driver. Will give up a little cleanliness for performance...]

TIA!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Generally speaking the most popular combo is Zimmermann Z coated rotors and Akebono EUR ceramic pads. The rotor+pad combination is sold 9/10 times over anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

We hope everyone here at Bimmerforums had a good Thanksgiving. Our cyber month sale is coming to a close this week (heard to believe it's almost been a month) and will end on Wednesday 12/2 at midnight. Now is your last time to save on anything you need to take care of general maintenance, winter prep, or even a last minute repair you weren't expecting.

You can use the code LASTCHANCE to save 5% off all orders, 10% off orders of $299 or more. This sale does include items with minimum advertised pricing.

If you have any questions or are looking for anything please do not hesitate to reach out

The Team at FCP Euro

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Hey all,

Another friendly reminder that we're coming close to finishing our cyber month sale. At this point we're coming up on only one day left to take advantage of savings. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us direct and we'll be happy to help.

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Hello All,

Our Cyber Month Sale ends tonight at Midnight 12/2. There's still some time to save on OE replacement parts & maintenance items for your ZHP!

Use the code LASTCHANCE to save 5% off all orders, 10% off orders of $299 or more. Excludes orders containing MAP items.

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

The Team at FCP Euro