Thread: after seats upholstery...anyone sells?

My Cars
    1988 M3

after seats upholstery...anyone sells?

hey guys picked up a 1982 323i off a friend of mine here in Australia. the recaro seats have seen better days and i believe the upholstery is the anthrazite grey code 0091 (correct me if im wrong). anyone recommend any place that may have that to purchase?? long shot i know haha

otherwise any other suggestions are welcome

few pics

My Cars
    1983 320iS
    Recaro seat upholstery can be found at AliExpress.com

My Cars
    1981 320i silver
    two different types of fabric. is the center section called tweed? The outer bolster fabric velour?

My Cars
    1979 E21 320i
    CJ Pony Parts sells the foam, and LSeats sells leathers. The leathers are of decent enough driver quality, but will probably have some fitment issues. They are, however, quite cheap and great for the price.

The foam is great though, some foxbody Mustangs had the same Recaro seats.
    -John

My Cars
    1981 320i silver
    I suppose there is matching fabric on the rear seat, and the doors. Recovering in something else will not be ideal,

- - - Updated - - -

In general, BMW stops producing interior trim parts for a model about 10 years after it is first introduced. World Upholstery & Trim fills the void by authentically reproducing soft-trim parts that can no longer be acquired from BMW Dealers. We've acquired patterns by breaking down and studying actual factory seats and how they were sewn together. World Upholstery & Trim has acquired hundreds of patterns for seat covers, carpet sets, convertible tops headliners and other soft-trim parts from interior panels to boot covers. We have patterns for BMW models from as far back as the 1960's, when BMW first became popular in the US with the 2-Door Sedans (E10), up to the late 90's. We continue to update our database of patterns as the need and demand for replacement parts arises. We recommend, if you need a part from a model that is relatively new (less than 10 years), it is best to approach a BMW dealer first.

World Upholstery & Trim imports original materials from Europe and manufactures soft-trim products here in the United States. Whether its German Feintuft, German Loop, Squareweave, BMW Cloth, BMW Leather, BMW Vinyl or German Canvas, they are all materials that we use regularly and usually keep in stock. We also have available domestic materials can also be used to replace your old, worn out or damaged trim parts for a cost effective solution. The same care and quality of work will be used in reproducing your seat upholstery or carpet regardless of which material you choose. You can request free samples of materials to see and feel for yourself.

https://www.worlduph.com/bmw/

I doubt they could get that fabric

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

it might be 1035 velour grey

My Cars
    BMW 320i ('83), BMW 318ti ('98), BMW 3.0 CSi ('72)
    I would request samples of 1034 and 1035 and see if they match keeping in mind that what is left on the current seats have faded over the years.

My Cars
    1981 320i silver
    I doubt World Uph really has that fabric in their inventory. Might as well ask them though.

My Cars
    1983 320is S52/2003 VR6T
    Reach out to relicate.com. I do awnings and boat work and sometimes I have a automotive project here and there. This is who I use. They can sometimes source fabric that they dont stock. But they only sell quality goods none of that cheapo Chinese knockoff fabric.

My Cars
    1983 BMW 320i S
    I'm late to this party but I've been away from the board for months and was going thru posts today. Global Upholstery Supply in Santa Ana, California has the fabric you're looking for. The item # is BM9104; it's almost a perfect match for the inserts/door panels. You'll need 4 linear yards to do the interior and it sells for 69 USD/yard. They'll send you a sample if you ask.I ordered some a a couple of weeks ago and received it within a week.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rabbit View Post
    I'm late to this party but I've been away from the board for months and was going thru posts today. Global Upholstery Supply in Santa Ana, California has the fabric you're looking for. The item # is BM9104; it's almost a perfect match for the inserts/door panels. You'll need 4 linear yards to do the interior and it sells for 69 USD/yard. They'll send you a sample if you ask.I ordered some a a couple of weeks ago and received it within a week.
    Great--thanks for letting us know. Can you post a pic of the material you bought?

My Cars
    1981 320i silver
    Looks like a great resource for fabric

My Cars
    1983 BMW 320i S
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam318ti View Post
    Great--thanks for letting us know. Can you post a pic of the material you bought?
    IMG_2818.jpeg

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rabbit View Post

Thank you. Looks very good and is an excellent find.

My Cars
    80 E21 Euro, 85 E30 Euro
    Wow! that's a hell of a lot cheaper than I have seen it for from a variety of other sources. That looks a heck of a lot like the 0150 Anthracite if I am not mistaken. Since that's what I've got in my E30 I may pick up some...

My Cars
    1981 320i silver
    Screenshot (192).jpg

http://www.globalupholstery.com/prod...ody-cloth.html

BM9104
    Charcoal

that's what my car has too, and i could use some