Thread: Seeking help with some issues: Cameras, ACC Sensor & System, TPM, Auxiliary Coolant

My Cars
    2015 BMW 750LiX

Seeking help with some issues: Cameras, ACC Sensor & System, TPM, Auxiliary Coolant

Recently rebuilt 2015 BMW 750LXI with front left collision issue. Need some assistance with understanding and fixing some leftover issues with sensors & hardware:

1. Diagnostics errors for all the cameras. The diagnostic tool shows that the top view, right, left, and rear cameras are Not Responding, Not Learned, Not Connected. However, the rear camera and the ones under sideview mirrors appear to work fine. Side view cameras on the bumpers are not working though - left side briefly shows blank blue screen while the right side displays image (upside down) for a split second. Any idea how to fix this?
    2. The system shows adaptive cruise sensor error and prompts for cleaning of the sensor. So far, it appears to work fine when I remove the center grille completely. Which of the attached pictures is the correct center grille cover for F02 LCI with ACC radar sensor?
    3. The cruise control function on the steering does not work. Diagnostics shows DTC "4827BF Interface ACC", as well as "D16C89 Signal (effective Front Axle Steering Angle, 0x302) Invalid, Transmitter ICM". Could these all be due to the grille cover option referenced in #2 above?
    4. TPM Malfunction error is on. I have replaced all the TPMS sensors, but the system fails when attempting to reset after a few minutes stating that it was unable to detect the tire pressures. Diagnostics shows error code "481F83 - Wheel Electronics (Position Unknown), Wrong Generation". Any idea what could be the issue and how to resolve it?
    5. Had to replace the auxiliary oil coolant on the left side. No error messages, but I am a little concerned that the hoses are not connected to the auxiliary pump correctly because one of them appears to be pushed in/competing for space with the left headlight. Anyone has a good picture of what this should look like?
    6. Diagnostics also shows the following errors for the Car Access System/FEM/BDC: "Deactivation of Terminal 15: Upper Startability Limit Reached", "Deactivation of Terminal 30B: Upper Startability Limit Reached". Not really sure what these means so hoping I can get some insight on those as well.

Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    15 650ix GC & 14 X5 50i
    Quote Originally Posted by JagBimmerToy View Post
    Recently rebuilt 2015 BMW 750LXI with front left collision issue. Need some assistance with understanding and fixing some leftover issues with sensors & hardware:

• TPM Malfunction error is on. I have replaced all the TPMS sensors, but the system fails when attempting to reset after a few minutes stating that it was unable to detect the tire pressures. Diagnostics shows error code "481F83 - Wheel Electronics (Position Unknown), Wrong Generation". Any idea what could be the issue and how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!!
    I would check for what the code says...did you replace the TPM sensors with the correct sensors for your BMW’s build date?
    Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

2015 650ix GC (Moonstone/Cohiba Brown) <<~>> 2014 X5 50i (Space Gray/Mocha)

My Cars
    2015 BMW 750LiX
    Thanks for the quick response, Qsilver7. Yes, the correct sensors were installed. Got someone to test the sensors today and discovered one of them wasn’t responding. Took it off and found that it had a very small crack... replaced it again and all is good to go with the TPMS. That resolves one of my issues. 5 to go.

My Cars
    97 540iA
    Glad to hear you got the TPMS figured out.

I'm not too much help, but I do know a little about the Adaptive Cruise Control, as I had issues with it a few months ago. The cruise will NOT engage while the sensor is malfunctioning. With ACC, there is no option to use it in a standard cruise mode. (FYI, the grill on mine looks like Grill1 in your pics). I took mine to the dealer and had them work their voodoo magic to recalibrate the sensor for ACC. The work order says they performed a laser adjustment on the startup of the ACC. Cost was $378.