Hi, Helping a friend with a 2001 BMW X-5 3.0L (Gas/Auto) basket case that was completely disassembled when I got tagged to fix it. I have two wires that I am not sure where they go and two more I'm not sure how to route.

The first: Where the two main harnesses come out of the P/S firewall, one is the engine wiring and the other has a large round 19 or 20 pin cannon plug, where does the cannon plug go? I thought transmission controller of sorts but saw nothing on the trans for it. I have no idea where that goes and am wondering if it goes to something that is missing off the vehicle as the front end is all torn apart or if I'm just not seeing the right spot.

The second: There is a ground strap on the D/S bottom fender well and BMW couldn't tell me where that went, another X5 I looked at didn't have it there.

Lastly: The O2 sensors farthest down the pipes (By where the down pipes connect) Where do they route those wires to keep them from getting burned, I saw nothing on the firewall or back of the motor.

Thanks for any and all help, I am so close but after 3 weeks of working on it I am also about to call a priest for an exorcism...

Thanks in advance,
Trevor