Hi everyone, I have a 2006 BMW 750i that I bought over in Japan whilst living there in 2008. Brought it over to Australia with us in 2010.
Every since then the FM radio hasnt been working as the bands are different in Japan.

The car also has a MiniDisc player instead of the single CD player in the head unit (which is useless). I put up with it all as the CD stacker was doing its job.
Recently the CD stacker has decided to grey out in the menu. It still ejects cartridge and and it will accept it when I insert cartridge, but it wont load the discs anymore and stays greyed out in menu.

I decided to purchase a replacement head unit which has the CD player instead of the Mini Disc, I installed it last night and it will accept the CD but in menu it still comes up and MD (minidisc) and wont play discs. The FM radio also hasnt changed and is still on Japanese bands.

I am wondering for the radio to work, do I need to replace the diversity antenna amplifier? I would also appreciate if anyone could direct me on how to get the CD stacker or new CD Player to work.

Car has only done 78,000km's currently and its shameful that I cant get any music in it currently