My Cars
    2019 x6

Looking for downpipes

Hi I'm Alicia, My Fiancé and I own a 2019 BMW X6 Xdrive35I M Sport Package. My fiance has been talking of wanting to put downpipes on it just hasnt got around to ordering them yet. His birthday is coming up and I figured I buy them for him but I dont know for the life of me how to go about finding the right ones. Would it be too much to ask of ya'll to give me a link to a couple ones that fit this vehicle? I dont want to go budget I know that. Also, not looking for the super highest cost ones either. I think I remember him saying he didnt feel those to be something necessary for the best of the best. But then again I could have heard him wrong. Either way, I'll order from a place where returns are allowed.

Thanks in advance,
    Alicia

My Cars
    2019 x6
    alright, guess I'll take this to the next bmw forum.