I placed an order on Aug 4th, 2020 for an RTAB toolkit. It was in-stock at the time. A few weeks went by, no tool, no status order update. I called (45 minutes later) and was told that it WAS in stock (1 left) however when it was picked, it was no longer there. (An email or phone call would have been nice) I was told on Aug 21st that it would be shipped Monday 8/24 overnight at no charge to arrive 8/25. Awesome. Never showed up.

Tried calling 3 times, been on hold for over 20 minutes each time. Emailed 8/31, no answer by 9/4, finally got a hold of Matt. Now granted I was not pleasant when he did pick up, but your JOB is CUSTOMER SERVICE, your not supposed to be rude back to the customer. They are apparently 1,400 emails behind and over 6,000 orders behind at the warehouse because of "restrictions". Maybe they should talk to Amazon because the warehouse here in NJ has no restrictions except masks and distancing and I'm sure we are worse than Ohio.

I'm fine with delays, but COMMUNICATE that, you can hire remote people to sift through emails and call people as well. I wouldn't bother placing an order with them for a long time till they get their act together and get better customer service.

Mind you, I've never had a problem before and spent $1,000s over the years there, and still plan on buying in the future but they won't be my first choice anymore.

--End Rant