Hello, all. My name is David and I have a 2017 BMW M4 in Silverstone @ metallic. I love it. Quick query/help needed though:

I have had my m4 for just under a year now. Midway through ownership I got some Michelin pss4s. Great tyre.

Anyway, since purchase of the vehicle I have had a slight vibration at speed, akin to wheel balancing. However diagnosed as an alignment issue.

I took it to a local reputable indie, who noted that the front camber was out of spec due to potential impact damage (see first attachment) he said nothing can be done unless you replace a part, but the car should drive straight and true and cause no issue. Which it did. But the vibration was still present ; anyway I had my major service at my dealer today and I got them to align it (about one month in between) It all came back in spec. Drives true and vibration seems less. I attach the report (second attachment) and wonder what you think? It looks to be like they are far "off target" but still within tolerance. Is that a good alignment? Or am I still quite off ?

Interested in why the final alignment measurement on the first report. Is so far off the initial alignment of the second report. Is that down to technician. Alignment of the alignment machine ! I dunno. I have paid almost 210 gbp in 2x alignments.

Thanks in advance.

David