Had some stuff in and for the car, and traded the car in when I was rear-ended
2003 540I msport with Navigation

I have a replacement Navigation display. Mine had a few pixels out. I purchased one on Ebay. I never installed it, still in wrapping and ebay box. Make an offer. Think I paid $150 for it. Doing me no good. Sell it for $50 + shipping?

I have the complete parts and harnesses to replace the CD changer with a bluetooth/Sirius/USB audio system that is useable in the Car radio system/steering wheel buttons/Nav display etcetera. Its a 5 minute installation, no tools required (I think). I uninstalled it in the parking lot of the place I traded my car in at.

* AudioVox AMBR-1500-BMW
* wired mic you can route into the console near garage door opener (I didn't do that, I just used bluetooth)
* harness to connect the audiovox into the car. (unplug the CD changer, plug this harness in and plugs into audiovox)
* sirius connect SXV300 sirius tuner (need a subscription, usually can get a *special* $60 a year every year)cable and adapter cable included to connect to audiovox
* sirius magnetic mount antenna ( I just put in on the trunk lid right where the hinge is in the center, worked fine, no routing required other than taping it into the trunk gutter to the radio enclosure in the trunk

All the stuff just got put in the CD changer enclosure. Easy peasy, I threw a USB stick with a bunch of music into the audiovox and between that and sirius it worked well for me.
I think the stuff was ~ $220 when I bought it. Sell for $75 + shipping?

If you want it all $100 +ship?