Thread: 135i E82 2JZ-GTE VVTI on Link Fury

My Cars
    1993 S13 1jz coupe

135i E82 2JZ-GTE VVTI on Link Fury

Hello!

Here is my 135i that blew up it's N55 a few years ago and just recently was able to finish the 2jz swap into it. The goal of the car was to keep it minimalist with full functionality as a street car with weekend drifting at the track.

Some specs.
    2jz-gte VVTi
    BC springs retainers and valve seals limiter at 8000rpm
    Rear sump oil pan
    Borgwarner s363sxe
    Etc etc... Normal 2j stuff.
    Tuned on Link Fury ECU with can bus capability
    Anything that needed a weld or fabrication I hand built myself turbo manifold exhuast piping mounts etc etc

Wiring done by a good friend Mark Panic of Panic Wire in Portland Oregon we paralleled with the factory DME to handle of the can bus operations while we try to decipher some code to get AC - Factory Tach working. Everything else works so far comfort access push to start and the BMW throttle pedal the link ecu is handling the can data here as it's similar to the e46 and we were able to sync the pedal to the 2jz e throttle eliminating any need of a throttle cable. The throttle response is impeccable.

Feel free to ask questions at this point the swap took me a little over two years as being a peasant money becomes an obstacle.

Issues so far: No AC and it's summer when I'm posting this.
    Fuel control not really an issue it's tied into ignition and just letting pumps run at full power without the CAN bus controlling it.
    BRAKES - they work but power assist is there but it's not? Pedal is still relatively stiff I've gone through the vacuum system for it ie. Check valve o rings etc even hooked a manual pump to draw a lot more vacuum on it and still no difference curious if anyone has dealt with this issue on a swap maybe e90-2 e82 etc

Here some pictures!
    8RffSZn.jpg
    PN6PtH8.jpg
    wSrsABZ.jpg

My Cars
    1993 S13 1jz coupe
    Realizing this thread lacked content so here's some more pictures of the car and a burnout video.

rH7cnDD.jpg
    http://imgur.com/gallery/N8ZFI0P

My Cars
    1987 E28, 2007 E93 +++
    Great job!

I'm embarking on something similar by swapping a Maserati Quattroporte engine in my old (now still Diesel) E93. ECU will be a Link G4x Xtreme and I'm studying the CAN stuff that I'll be running in to.

Thus far, it seems like the PT-can with throttle pedal and RPM will be the most important ones, although I'd also love to get the cruise control to work. Did you manage to get your setup running satisfactory?

Hope you're still around here. Would love to compare notes!

THanks

Hans