Thread: I need an advice on a car loan

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3

I need an advice on a car loan

Hello everyone
    Since childhood my dream was to own my own Z4 roadster, and recently I stumbled upon one in a lifetime proposition, the exact car of my dreams with almost zero to nothing mileage and for a good price of around 32k. Problem is that due to the COVID outbreak I'm a little short on the money. If you have problems filling out a money order check this blog https://promoneysavings.com/how-to-f...a-money-order/

That's why I'm considering on taking a loan and cover it from my salary. Anyone have any useful information they could give me?
    Last edited by samlarson; 08-17-2020 at 11:34 AM.

My Cars
    20 M4 & 19 Shelby GT350
    Quote Originally Posted by samlarson View Post
    Hello everyone
    Since childhood my dream was to own my own Z4 roadster, and recently I stumbled upon one in a lifetime proposition, the exact car of my dreams with almost zero to nothing mileage and for a good price of around 32k. Problem is that due to the COVID outbreak I'm a little short on the money.

That's why I'm considering on taking a loan and cover it from my salary. Anyone have any useful information they could give me?
    That makes you like most people who finance a car purchase. Many people do not have $32k laying around and many in the investment world will tell you if you qualify for a 0% or low interest loan you can do better investing that money over the life of the loan anyway.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    Credit unions tend to have the best rates. Call around and join the one that does.