Thread: Messing with aggressive dicks

My Cars
    2000 Z3M

Messing with aggressive dicks

Since I am well into my 30's and have long ago given up on 90% of the shit that makes us kids, I don't go out of my way to start things with people on the road. But I do enjoy teaching lessons to those who need to learn. Rather than racing or trying to out do people, I prefer to infuriate aggressive drivers who only seem to care for themselves.

For instance, the other day I was on a two lane highway and someone was just floating in the left lane, slowly passing another car. I was behind them in the left lane and and they were going to get around the other car soon enough for my patience, so I wasn't tailgating them too bad. From way back, I saw a car coming up fast and I knew they were going to ride my ass like no other. Sure enough, this guy just rode straight up onto me, so close that I couldn't see anything through the rear window except for his stupid Lexus. I didn't see a woman in labor in his passenger seat, and he wasn't waving or flashing his lights like there was some dire emergency, so it seemed to me that he was just a pushy asshole. What I didn't like was that he was tailgating me really bad when I was CLEARLY not the one who was holding up traffic.

So what did I do? Absolutely nothing. Actually, I slowed down a tiny bit and let the car in front of me have some more lead. After about 30 seconds, I began to overtake the car in the right lane. As to be expected, the moron behind me staged his car in preparation to try and pass me as soon as he was clear of the car to his right. I let the car in front of me have a little more space, so they were a few hundred feet in front of me now. Then, as I gradually moved past the car to my right, I dropped into 4th gear. He lunged into the right lane and passed me by.

I let him get a nice head start on me, maybe 3 car lengths, then I put the pedal down, overtook him on the left, cut him off and then slowed down when I got next to the car that I had been behind a few moments before. And I proceeded to match their speed, basically blocking him off again.

He was fuming mad. He gave me the finger. I laughed good and hard. After a couple of miles I let him around me, and has he drove past me, yelling and flipping me off, I just laughed and laughed and gave him the thumbs up. Nothing better than giving some yuppy a good ass-chapping.
    Last edited by Domengo; 07-17-2020 at 05:23 AM.

My Cars
    2000 Z3M
    Or this other time, when I was coming up to on ramp to the highway, and some guy just cut me off because he was stuck behind a semi and he didn't want to wait for me to fly past him -- there were no other cars behind me, he just had to dart out in front of me and make me slam my brakes.

Well, he and I both merged onto the highway, and as we met with the right lane of traffic, I swooped out and around him, overtook him and then parked myself next to a slow car in the right lane. You're in a hurry? No manners? Now you have to wait. So I just let him sit there behind me, stewing, for 3 exits. I eventually let him go because two other cars had piled up and I didn't want to hold innocent people hostage. Once again I got the finger, I gave him a big toothy grin and a thumbs up.

I3MW is offline /////////////////////////
    My Cars
    81 320i, 02 WRX
    These stories suck. Please move over to let cars go by. If you are worried about your safety just pull over or ask for help.

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Who is the aggressive dick?
    Only a matter of time before an ass kicking is administered or a skilled driver baits you into getting in over your head. Hope nobody else gets hurt.
    You are as bad or worse than those "kids". Grow up.
    This entire "kill stories" forum(that doesn't endorse street racing) ought to be shut down.
    Last edited by ross1; 08-04-2020 at 10:23 AM.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

My Cars
    2002 BMW 318
    I don't think it's worth spending your nerves and energy to put the wrong people in their place. I'm sure life will punish them for their carelessness - the main thing is that a normal person in another car isn't there at that moment...

My Cars
    M3, M5, Ferrari F40, Fer
    In AZ, behavior like this is how you get shot and set on fire.

I love guys like this. It's always fun to push them into doing something stupid and they end up in a hedge.

Ciao....Dino
    M3.... tuned to 370 hp & delimited
    SL55 AMG... tuned to 550 hp & delimited
    Ferrari F40 (sold)
    Ferrari 348 Challenge... Tuned to 350 hp
    Ferrari Testarossa
    87 March/Cosworth Indycar
    Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Incoming!!
    McLaren 570S (Track Pack)
    www.veloceperformance.com

My Cars
    2002 BMW 318
    Only if it teaches them something....

My Cars
    87 Buick Grand National
    From the title I was expecting something much different.
    1987 Buick Grand National
    2001 BMW 540i

My Cars
    1999 BMW 520
    I hope there will be fewer such stories - all the same, your health is the most important thing.

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by I3MW View Post
    These stories suck. Please move over to let cars go by. If you are worried about your safety just pull over or ask for help.
    Nah his stories are great.

So many foolish drivers either forgot, or never learned that if you want to merge into another lane, you don't have the right of way. Ever. You yield.

When people are suspected of trying to cut me off, I close that distance fast. There is no reason you "need" to go in front of me, when there are 4 care lengths of space behind me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by ross1 View Post
    Who is the aggressive dick?
    Only a matter of time before an ass kicking is administered or a skilled driver baits you into getting in over your head. Hope nobody else gets hurt.
    You are as bad or worse than those "kids". Grow up.
    This entire "kill stories" forum(that doesn't endorse street racing) ought to be shut down.
    Not the OP clearly.

I'm the same type of driver in that you had better show common courtesy on the road or I'll grief you given the opportunity. If you tailgate I'll brake. If you try and cut me off I will close the distance. If you don't have the right of way, you yield. Cutting people off and unnecessary speeding is unsafe, regardless of the vehicle or driver.

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Quote Originally Posted by #1P4PKing View Post
    Not the OP clearly.

I'm the same type of driver in that you had better show common courtesy on the road or I'll grief you given the opportunity. If you tailgate I'll brake. If you try and cut me off I will close the distance. If you don't have the right of way, you yield. Cutting people off and unnecessary speeding is unsafe, regardless of the vehicle or driver.

You call that courtesy? Just move over and quit swinging your dick in traffic. One day you'll brake check the wrong guy.
    Let me guess, "cutting off" means signaling for a lane change and God forbid that anyone be in front of YOU.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by ross1 View Post
    You call that courtesy? Just move over and quit swinging your dick in traffic. One day you'll brake check the wrong guy.
    Let me guess, "cutting off" means signaling for a lane change and God forbid that anyone be in front of YOU.
    Courtesy is met with courtesy, rude behavior is met with rude behavior.

If you need to merge, you don't have the right of way. Period. Either get in the appropriate lane with time and reason, or wait your turn when someone feels like letting you go.

I don't brake check people I think that's stupid. And brake checking someone in a performance car with performance brakes is silly. I don't tailgate much but if I am, I promise my full attention is on the car in front of me and the gap between us, until I change lanes or traffic lightens up and space is created naturally.

Really my only pet peeves are lane merging, not signaling, and just doing random ridiculous stuff that is unsafe for everyone, like for example flying across 3 lanes to make an exit you missed, causing 3 cars to brake on a freeway. Just take the next exit you moron, it isn't a life or death situation 99.9% of the time.

My Cars
    i8
    Purposely infuriating people could lead to so dangerous outcomes. If something dire ever happens to your vehicle while on the road, please contact roadside assistance.
    Last edited by DriveRoadside; 08-10-2021 at 07:30 PM.
    DRIVE | ROADSIDE
    Matthew Miller
    Client Services
    www.DriveRoadside.com

My Cars
    2018 BMW M240i
    Just the idjit pass. You can’t fix stupid. But you can show the idjit what you and your bimmer can do. My gf and I were in WV for a weekend. Coming back home to VA some yahoo in a caddie boat decided to get up close and personal with my 330Ci. I slowed down a bit and he passed me. After he pulled into the lane I kept up with him. The road started to get twisty and I easily passed him in one the the turns.