Thread: FS 1990 750il Lots of recent work

My Cars
    81 Scirocco-92 750il

FS 1990 750il Lots of recent work

For anyone who is currently looking to get into the E32 750il game, I'm looking to sell one of my two cars and establish an ongoing relationship with whoever buys it. I have more or less finished the build on my car, a 92, and will be selling this pearl white 1990 as a mostly finished car. (it also comes with an 80% complete parts car(with title) with LOADS of boxes of remnants from another, and a second set of the style 5 wheels with three good tires) Full details, extensive pictures, (and full truth)of the car for sale can be found on my website at;

http://www.mk1motorsports.com/lockdown-e32-project.html

If you'd like an example of how knowledgeable and capable I am of properly building one of these, here is the link to pictures of my car;

http://www.mk1motorsports.com/the-e32-750il.html

It's also worthy to note here that this car has the rare 3.15 LSD differential, a functional remote start system, ice cold 134 converted AC, and a leak free, almost completely rebuilt, rear SLS system. I also forgot to mention in my website write up that it has a brand new, properly sized, max CC amp Interstate battery under the reclining rear seats.(both of them work properly btw)

The car has 180k miles and has the three of the most important building blocks. A very healthy drivetrain with LOTS of work allready done, great paint(car is totally rust free), and really nice unrestored original leather. I have left some things undone because there are still options to be chosen. Most of the new parts needed to finish the car I have already purchased and come with the car.

I am asking $10,000 for the car (as it sits, full details in link above) and all the extras. If you'd like to have one of these, and be able to economically maintain it, this is your chance. I can, and will, show you how but it really starts with having a quality example like this car. If you'd like me to finish it and make it turn key, I will be happy to discuss that with you too.

If interested, please email me at brianpage053@gmail.com and leave your number and I will call you in short order. The car is located in downtown Baltimore MD and I have clean title in my hand.

Last edited by vwleadfoot; 07-14-2020 at 12:03 PM.

My Cars
    81 Scirocco-92 750il
    This post has been here since July and I've not really been motivated to get it moving as I had the time, what with the covid lockdowns and all, to get some more things done on it. I've fixed the LAD system with new bombs and lines, it's gotten two new fuel pumps and some misc other things. Someone needs to come bring me a reasonable offer before I completely finish the car and put it on Bring a trailer or something. It seems that these are now fetching some decent returns. I'm now asking 9k for it. It still comes with an 80% complete parts car(with title, and I can hold it for the buyer for up to three months) and LOADS of boxes of parts, some new, and a WHOLE lot of knowledge to share. Call me if you'd like and I'll tell you all about why this car is worthy of a closer look. More pics are in the link above. Brian 301-247-9353

My Cars
    1990 BMW 750iL
    I'm very interested. I emailed my contact information to you. A. Seymour