Hi guys,
I accidentally acquired a 2005 E65 (E66) 760Li. The car had not been used for 3 years, had a flat battery and flat tires. I replaced the battery with a OEM spec 95Ah AGM battery and registered accordingly. The alternator is measuring 14.2v charging at idle.
Re-inflated the tires to spec and reset the Tire Pressure Monitor.

The car has no other error messages except PDC. Mechanically the car has no leaks or faults that can be seen. Went through the annual registration inspection without fault.

The error I get is " Dynamic Drive inactive, the car may lean... " red warning at every startup.

I removed all the fluid from the power steering / ARS reservoir and replaced with fresh CHF 11S fluid from the dealer.

When using INPA to activate the startup procedure of the ARS it always stops at the first check after ignition, where the computer wants to reset the zero point for the front sensor.
When trying to re-calibrate the sensors (F5) I can re calibrate the lateral movement sensor, but not the front and rear valves. The error message is "Fahrzeug muss stehen"
So it seems that the front and rear pressure valves cannot re-initialize because it thinks the car is not still?

Any ideas?