Hi all, thank you for reading.

does the VIN lookup need to mention "Stop and Go" to have it, or if it states

S5ATA Driving Assistant Plus

it should support Stop and Go? I've tried 2 different websites, but they don't give more details.
(I had one before when I was still in EU, really convenient in traffic jams, stops and drives again without intervention)

I now live in Thailand and it seems this feature is very rare in the 7 series F01/02... guess most here have a driver and don't care about it... (cars are super expensive here, so I'm looking for an older affordable car which has ACC Stop & Go)

So far only found an ActiveHybrid 7 that has "Driving Assistant Plus":

WBAYE02050DW88679

Prod. Date 2013-05-16

region ECE
S812 National Version England / Ireland

If it's not meant for Thailand region, but ECE = Europe/UK (Thailand also steering wheel at right side)
-> will it hold well against the subtropical climate? (I sometimes hear stories of German cars where the rubber/plastics are not "tropicalized", which means they deteriorate fast...)

Another VIN of 730li shows this: WBAKB22090CN74927
S823 Hot-Climate Version
-> what does this mean? quick google states AC more to central vents and maybe stronger fans/blower, in older cars presence of an oil cooler... so I do worry if above car is suitable for subtropical climate...

I rather not have the Hybrid version, I read its boot/trunk is much smaller due to the batteries...

Most reliable and easy to maintain would be the 730li with the N52 engine (last one to be still naturally aspirated)

Or what are the experts thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

cheers,
Michael