TL;DR

I need advice on what brand strut mounts I can order that ships to Canada (w/o duties). I'm seeking strut mounts that'll last long and offer a softer ride oriented for street-use.

I also want to ensure the camber won't change drastically from OEM and cause detriment. Current options I've considered (via RockAuto.com) are really the front and rear MOOG strut mounts; I've heard some pros and cons, so what are your thoughts?

Context

My OEM shocks and struts are shot, so the ride is a lot softer with more noticeable body roll that's led to fender rubbing on the edge my front fender quarter panel. The car is sitting on lowering springs as well, which doesn't help with the rubbing. I figured it's time to replace the shocks and struts with proper coilovers (BC Racing BR Series I-26 [reinforcement plates will also be installed]) but they don't come with strut mounts from what I've seen on Canadian shipping websites (iraceautosports.com). So now I need advice on what brand strut mounts to order that's oriented for street-use.
Any other advice on other parts to replace would be greatly appreciated. Current suspension upgrades are merely new M3 front control arm bushings.