Hey guys, I just bought a CPO 340 from the dealership and it came with the MPPEK with the M performance carbon fiber spoiler and a black front lip. I was looking to see what you guys think on adding some more stuff to the body. I was planning on a few options and let me know what you guys think is best. The front lip is black and not carbon fiber so would it be better with all black to keep it even or just go all carbon fiber anyway with a black lip(I dont want to pay for a carbon fiber lip).
1st option Black M performance decal on the rocker panel with black lower attachment, black rear diffuser, and black side mirror caps.
2nd option Leave the side skirt white but with a carbon fiber lower attachment, carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber rear diffuser.
3rd option Everything the same as option 1 except leave the white side skirt instead of black decal.
4th option Everything the same as option 1 except instead of all black(lower attachment,mirror caps, diffuser) make it all carbon fiber.