Thread: Free Driver's Side Door Electrical Harness (P/N: 61128362513) -- Just Pay Shipping

My Cars
    '97 BMW M3/2/5

Free Driver's Side Door Electrical Harness (P/N: 61128362513) -- Just Pay Shipping

I've posted this on eBay twice now with no reserve, bid starting at $1.00 (how I do all my auctions), with no takers. So if you need a driver's side door wiring harness (61128362513), just pay the shipping and I'll send it to you. I'm located in Colorado -- USPS is easiest for me, but I don't really care. I just like the ease and speed of their Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes (this would fit in a medium one, 2-3 day for ~$12 IIRC). Let me know what service you want and I'm sure I can make it happen. Gives me an excuse to leave the house lol.

For fairness, I will use the order of replies to this thread as the order in which I choose who gets it. You can also send me a PM if you like, but make sure to reply here first just to make it easier for me to tell who was first.

It came off my 1997 M3 with luxury package. I don't know all the details of what speakers came with what, if all mirrors are adjustable, etc, etc -- so I posted below a picture of it with the connectors labeled with what they plugged into when I removed it. If you have any questions let me know. I have no reason to believe this harness isn't in perfect working order.

1. 2x plugs for window motor
    2. 3x plugs for handle/locking mechanism
    3. 1x plug for your mirror motor
    4. 2x plugs, one for each speaker on the door (I have two speakers mounted on my door cards, I'm not sure if all cars have two or if the plugs are different depending on the type of speakers)
    5. 1x plug for mirror adjustment switch
    6. 1x plug for central locking

And then obviously the huge unlabeled black plug is what connects the door to your car. The rubber gasket/seal is in great condition. I wish the rest of the rubber on my car was also in this good of condition

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to be prompt with an answer.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Last edited by Carpy2; 05-05-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    Feel free to ask about my car:

TRM Coilovers 560f/784r | Epic Motorsports Tune | Apex Arc-8 17x9.5 et35 | Wilwood SL-4 BBK
    M50 Manifold | ASC Delete | Dinan BBTB | Fan Delete | Power Pulleys | Dinan CAI |
    S54 Oil Cooler
    Z3 Rack | Crossbrace | 3.38 LSD | Dinan Strut Tower Brace | AKG Chassis Mount Shifter
    SS Long Tubes | SS Race Exhaust |
    LTW Replica Wing | MM Underpanel | CF Sunroof Delete
    OE GT Front Splitter | Rear Rollbar | Rear Seat Delete | BW Fuel Starvation | Turtle Labs Door Panels
    And Really Old Paint

Check out my YouTube channel for more DIY's and videos about my E36 M3

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Hey is this still available?
    99' Titanium Silver/Black E36 ///M3 Coupe

My Cars
    '97 BMW M3/2/5
    Quote Originally Posted by mldyanks213 View Post
    Hey is this still available?
    Hi! Sorry for the super late response. Yes it's available. If you want it just shoot me a PM and we can figure out shipping.
    Feel free to ask about my car:

TRM Coilovers 560f/784r | Epic Motorsports Tune | Apex Arc-8 17x9.5 et35 | Wilwood SL-4 BBK
    M50 Manifold | ASC Delete | Dinan BBTB | Fan Delete | Power Pulleys | Dinan CAI |
    S54 Oil Cooler
    Z3 Rack | Crossbrace | 3.38 LSD | Dinan Strut Tower Brace | AKG Chassis Mount Shifter
    SS Long Tubes | SS Race Exhaust |
    LTW Replica Wing | MM Underpanel | CF Sunroof Delete
    OE GT Front Splitter | Rear Rollbar | Rear Seat Delete | BW Fuel Starvation | Turtle Labs Door Panels
    And Really Old Paint

Check out my YouTube channel for more DIY's and videos about my E36 M3