Hello guys, i am planning on swaping a B58 engine in my BMW 120i E87 2005 but i have lots of questions about it
I found a complete B58 engine with ancillaries for a very decent price and due to the reason that my car has 250.000 Km (150.000 miles), Everything is starting to falls apart, most of the attachments of the engine need to be prepaired (Oil leaks , Radiator constantly failing, Steering pump oil leaks and the steering wheel is super heavy) yeah i know this engine( N46B200 is not known for its reliability, Im the second owner of this car i bough it when it had 210.00 km, But something always failed mostly oil leaks etc, So i have come to a decision to swap the engine for a better more powerful and way more reliable engine, But there are a lot of questions arising, Like Is it possible ( I know it is but how hard its going to be) I am not doing the swap on my own ill pay someone to do it, Another question is what parts i need to fit it in my car except engine ancillaries, Loom , ECU and Gearbox
I hope someone could answer my questions