Thread: Any android based software that will work to reset transfer case?

My Cars
    2007 bmw 335xi

Any android based software that will work to reset transfer case?

Recently installed xdelete on my 2007 BMW 335xi. Worked fine for a few days. Today I got a bunch of lights on the dash and 54c6 code.

I currently have a kcan cable with micro usb for my android device to run the xdelete and MHD, and usb for the jb4.

Hoping to find something android based to reset the transfer case after I change the fluid.

Or I'll order a kcan cable with usb end if I can find a laptop based free program.

Thanks
    Last edited by CHRISTOPHER1986; 04-28-2020 at 08:36 PM.

My Cars
    2004 330 vert 2004 X5
    You can download INPA at Bimmergeeks. It will instal and run on windows10. Install instructions are included in the download. It's a free download. You can also download ISTA P and D. Both are free but no install instructions are included. There are 2 or 3 downloads of ISTA floating around. None of them install the same way. It took me a couple weeks to find the right video so I could instal ISTA. I'll warn you ahead of time that the ISTA download is huge. It took me 8 hours

I have downloaded and installed all 3 on my windows 10 laptop. I use a standard KDcan cable with the 2 pins soldered together. They all work perfectly on my e46 and e53
    Last edited by flyfishvt; 04-28-2020 at 11:59 PM.

My Cars
    2007 bmw 335xi
    Thanks for the response. From what I've been reading the transfer case adaptation can't be reset with INPA. So will have to find and download ISTA somewhere. Was hoping to be able to use my android device with something instead of a laptop , but not looking promising.