Thread: Cblock's New R53

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner

Cblock's New R53

I think this forum is pretty quiet but what the hell, just picked up an 06 R53 and thought I'd post it up. I have a build thread started over at NAM.

Checkmate package, chrono, & LSD for the big options. 75k miles

CBlock

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Very nice pickup sir!! Have any plans for it other than driving it and enjoying it of course?

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by lbennyboobool View Post
    Very nice pickup sir!! Have any plans for it other than driving it and enjoying it of course?
    I've been cleaning it up and tinkering with it. Catching it up on maintenance and I'll do a supercharger pulley and possibly injectors and a tune.

You can check it out here...https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...checkmate.html

Any updates on the m3?
    CBlock

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by CblockM3 View Post
    I've been cleaning it up and tinkering with it. Catching it up on maintenance and I'll do a supercharger pulley and possibly injectors and a tune.

You can check it out here...https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...checkmate.html

Any updates on the m3?
    Looks like you have done allot to it already! Looking good though. Glad it's the Supercharged one, I didn't know if 06 was still DC or turbo. Don't really know allot about the Minis

Not a whole lot, some though. I got a Dinan strut brace for it to carry the theme with the Dinan muffler. Got a nice CD43 put in. Been enjoying it mostly. Jealous of many people getting to stay home during this time and would love to have some more time to put into the car, but hopefully soon! Still need to break down and start a thread, hopefully soon on that as well

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by lbennyboobool View Post
    Looks like you have done allot to it already! Looking good though. Glad it's the Supercharged one, I didn't know if 06 was still DC or turbo. Don't really know allot about the Minis

Not a whole lot, some though. I got a Dinan strut brace for it to carry the theme with the Dinan muffler. Got a nice CD43 put in. Been enjoying it mostly. Jealous of many people getting to stay home during this time and would love to have some more time to put into the car, but hopefully soon! Still need to break down and start a thread, hopefully soon on that as well
    Good to hear! Yeah, my work hasn't slowed down one bit lol That's a good thing though I suppose. I try not to get jealous of my wife hanging out at home collecting unemployment.
    CBlock

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    mine hasn't either, blessed to have a job for sure. Be nice to have a break as well, but maybe some day! It could always be worse