XRIMS

Thread: e39 17" style 5, full set w/center caps

My Cars
    Alpine '98 M3/4/5

e39 17" style 5, full set w/center caps

I have a set of Style 5 wheels (with center caps), the e39 8x17 two piece kind.

I had the centers painted a dark grey along with the center caps...and then lost three of the caps in a move. Purchased a set of four caps and painted them with what I thought was the same grey...but it shows darker in the pic of the partially assembled wheel. I had taken them apart to have them painted and to polish the outers, just never got around to actually doing that. I'm happy to give the buyer a supply of 3" sanding discs and 3" padded attachment so they can polish to their hearts contentment.
    Just counted the nuts and bolts...all 136 are there
    russde dot 93 at gmail

$400 plus actual shipping (or I can meet somewhere, I'm in Corpus and go to San Antonio regularly), pretty sure I can get boxes from a local Discount tire. Not sure of current pricing on these, I paid more, they used to sell for ~$800 a set...I need the room in my garage

My Cars
    e36 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by russde View Post
    I have a set of Style 5 wheels (with center caps), the e39 8x17 two piece kind.

I had the centers painted a dark grey along with the center caps...and then lost three of the caps in a move. Purchased a set of four caps and painted them with what I thought was the same grey...but it shows darker in the pic of the partially assembled wheel. I had taken them apart to have them painted and to polish the outers, just never got around to actually doing that. I'm happy to give the buyer a supply of 3" sanding discs and 3" padded attachment so they can polish to their hearts contentment.
    Just counted the nuts and bolts...all 136 are there
    russde dot 93 at gmail

$400 plus actual shipping (or I can meet somewhere, I'm in Corpus and go to San Antonio regularly), pretty sure I can get boxes from a local Discount tire. Not sure of current pricing on these, I paid more, they used to sell for ~$800 a set...I need the room in my garage

Pmd

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk