Hi everyone. I decided three years ago to involve myself in a crazy project. The build of a four door e46 M3.
I took a crash totaled M3 and a clean 3 series sedan chasis from the same year (2004) and after a lot of work (with a workshop) and patience the car went to street two years ago.
It is what it is “a toy” and I called Frankie. Yes I know cars should be named as girls but this is the short for “Frankenstein” as this is what I consider it.
Well I am writing here and if it does not belong to this place please some of the administrators move it.
I would like your opinion about the color. I really don’t like very much the tone. I don’t know if it needs a different type of detail (wich I really don’t know deeply), if the color is not the right one (I decided to use the M3 color which is 416 Carbonschwarz) even though the shop affirms that used BASF products, or maybe the painting process is not the one needed. This color as I know is the mix of several colors and pearls that maybe need a specific application pattern or something.
Please tell me if I am not right or if I should think on respray it.