Thread: Salvage E92 M3 rebuild - edzDaily

My Cars
    E91

Salvage E92 M3 rebuild - edzDaily

Hello everyone!
    A while a go I decided to start my youtube channel by making car related videos, as I'm pretty much a bmw guy, most of my videos will be concentraded arround bmw.
    So my plan is to make different type of car videos, like projects, testing, making fun, racing and tutorials.
    This story is going to be about salvage E92 m3 brought to europe from copart usa.
    Basically we are going to rebuild the car, pass the certification, technical inspection, change the rod bearings and show the whole process.

This is episode 1 out of 4
    Next one comming in arround week, I will post it here.

I hope you guys did enjoy the video and if you did, dont forget to subscribe to see my upcomming videos!

My Cars
    2008 BMW M3 Sedan RWD
    Nice video you've done there. It has good content for a short video. I have to check your channel for more.
    I want to try doing build videos as well. I'm not good with editing but I think I can manage with the bare minimum. I'm fond of documenting the thing I've done to my rig. Last time, the black milled accent pattern of my newly installed Tis wheels is definitely an eye-catcher and I took a lot of photos and shared it on my social media. I got a lot of good feedback from my friends and peers. They'll probably be my first audience when I create a video.