BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1987 BMW 635csi foe Sale..Now.

My Cars
    2007 328i, 1987 635CSI,

1987 BMW 635csi foe Sale..Now.

Hey Guys,

Time to part with my Cinnabar Red '87 635, 5 speed, as I may need to relocate for another job opportunity and can't keep hauling it around with me. I have some detailed undercarriage photos in a drop box link as posted below and an exterior photo here. I will be gathering the interior photos this week so I can post more pics for viewing.

Car is a rust free Texas car from a fellow BMWCCA member who had the car changed over from an automatic professionally in Houston and it has been garaged it's entire life. Exterior paint is in very good condition and it needs some interior work, mainly a headliner that I have never got around to! Seats were changed to Corbeau Sport Seats which are very comfortable and the dash is crack free. Car runs and drives well and is fitted with a Billy Boat exhaust with NO cat's as I was running in GA under a classic plate. May need to be corrected if you live where smog is tested. Instrument cluster needs repaired and car has approx. 180K on it with new head replaced a fews years ago. Haven't put 1000 miles on in the last 5 years or so.

I need to move the car in the next month or so and am asking $6500 CASH upon pickup. Once I get all the pics it will go BAT if it doesn't sell first.

Finally got the car cleaned and ready to be enjoyed by the next owner. As I couldn't even get the picture on the original post to come in correctly, I have all the photos in the link below. ( Wasn't even going to try again!)

https://vw16-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/pe ... w?e=WzELrD

I have photos showing everything I could imagine but I am sure there is something I missed. Not sure how I am going to advertise yet but pass the word along as it's going to a new home soon.

Thanks to all the forum members over the years who helped make this an enjoyable ride.

Thanks for looking gals and guys..

My Cars
    -
    Could you check the link for photos? The link doesn't seem to work