Thread: FS: E46 M3 Ohlins Dedicated Suspension Kit (nearly new)

My Cars
    e46 M3, F10 535, X5d

FS: E46 M3 Ohlins Dedicated Suspension Kit (nearly new)

For sale is the prototype kit developed in partnership between Ohlins USA and 3DM Motorsport. This kit was designed for cars primarily used at the track, however it can still be driven on the street. It is the next level over the Road and Track Kit. The kit was developed, tested on my car as the test vehicle. Here is the video of the car and suspension being tested on the shaker rig at Ohlins:

Shaker Rig Video

The dampers and springs have a total of three track weekends of use plus under 50 street miles since new (i.e., they are essentially new). The kit is the first Ohlins Dedicated kit in the World. More information on the dedicated track kit can be found here:

Dedicated Kit Description

Please note the camber plates and the rear upper shock mounts are pre-production versions and therefore are red instead of yellow. The camber plates were the ones previously on the car, but are still the same the ones used in the Dedicated Kit and are in great shape.

The kit is for sale for $2900 which is $850 below retail. The kit is located in NoVA, but shipping can be arranged. I have been a passionate Ohlins customer for over 15 years using their shocks on all of my race and track cars. I am only selling because I am upgrading to the Ohlins Motorsports TTX shocks for this M3.

I can PM pictures of the kit.

My Cars
    e46 M3, F10 535, X5d
    The Kit has been sold!