Hi All,

I've been itching to get back into a 2002.

I had a 75 & 76 project car that I had never completed when I was in high school. Unfortunately, I sold them to pay for college tuition. I would like to get into one that I could put some work into (not a full resto, since there's no time or garage to work in).

I'm getting married and made the promise to the future Mrs that I'll retire duc. So I need to sell the motorcycle, but I got to thinking about having an old/vintage car to drive around when there's nice weather. So I'd also like to put it up for trade if there's any interest.

2015 Ducati Streetfighter 848 Red - Original Owner (2 Keys, Manuals, Key Replacement ID) 3,600 Miles - It will be listed for sale in the spring, but I wanted to make this post if there's any interested sellers.

- CF Front Fender
- Ducati QuickShifter (OEM) (these did not come stock, I purchased from the dealer)
- SC Project Moto GP Exhaust (Single exit exhaust which shows off the beautiful single sided swing arm)
- Rear Fender Delete
- Integrated Tail/Turn Signals

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3gh5ehxzz...27.45.jpg?dl=0

I also have a 2005 Mercedes C230K (50K miles) which is my daily driver and has been super reliable, but it's currently for sale since the future Mrs and I will be sharing a car. (Condo only allows 1 space and NYC parking is horrendous)

I'd potentially also be interested in either a 318/325is. I believe the 90-92 models with the plastic bumpers.