All parts are for sale except suspension/steering parts [I need to be able to move it around] Chose to part this car due to unknown electrical issue. [engine wouldn't turn over] I diagnosed the usual stuff and finally gave up on it. The engine and tranny are good. It was running fine before the no start issue; It is white with tan vinyl. The car has 180k miles. Interior has nice vinyl seats [no twist] and no wood trim. It seems to be an economy version of the 525i. Manifold and wiring harness already removed from the engine. Everything else is intact but we are parting as we speak. Some items listed on e-bay under user name 'tomanyndns'. If you see something you want on there, I will end the auction and sell outright. Some rust in the driver side quarter, doors are just beginning to rust at the bottoms. Hood and decklid are clean. All glass is good. I am located in Edgewood, Md. Please e-mail me at acarcollector@gmail.com. I don't visit this site often and won't see it if you post here, I check my e-mail usually once a day. Please be patient. Pictures are available, I couldn't figure out how to post them here. Thanks, Bill