So I am facing a move here in the next couple of months and I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone would be interested in an arrangement to stash my parts car. The arrangement I'm really looking for is for you to have a place I can park this parts car that's relatively secure and you get some parts off it for free. I am also open to selling it, but I'd really like to be able to keep it because there's still stuff on it I want. My intention is to get myself and my shop moved to somewhere in the Baltimore area and bring it to whereever I end up to finish stripping it.

The production date on it is 5/90 and it is titled as a 1990. I have a clear title for it. It is black with a tan interior and ran but had milkshake for oil(I'm assuming a blown head gasket...I also drained the oil out of it so there is no moisture left in it) and only ran on one bank when I got it. (the wiring for the throttle bodies was all boogered up) I have removed the whole front cross member and radiator and what not as it got used on my car. Those pieces are really what I bought it for. I have also sold the brakes off of it. It rolls fine, even without the brakes and can be sitting on four inflated tires. For the right arrangement I can have it towed to your place at my cost.

The main things I still want out of it are the rear shocks, transmission, and the front seats as I might get them redone for my car at some point in the future.( the leather on them is trash) All four doors are decent(single pane windows) and I have an extra set of three side windows too. I also have many remnants of another car that I already stripped if you need other stuff.

Please feel free to call me and we'll discuss things and maybe you can come have a look at it. It is located in southern MD about an hour south of the DC beltway down rt 4.

Thanks! Brian 301-247-9353