1994 E32 740i with 175,884 miles asking $1500 obo

I bought this car from the second owner at 168k miles.
Not sure how long he had the car, but the original owners maintained the vehicle extremely well, dealer's notes for services are in the manual.
New tires and windshield back in January (about 2k miles on tires)

Almost everything works perfectly in this car but; unfortunately, someone clipped the driver's front corner in a parking lot a few months ago and the radiator has a crack.

Usually I would fix the car but I don't have the time or the cash at hand right now so I need to let it go.

Vehicle is very well equipped, including:
- 6-disk changer in the trunk
- Electric windows and sunroof that all work
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror and auto-lowering passenger mirror for reversing
- Electric heated seats with lumbar support

Exterior cons:
- Driver's side front corner is scraped/dented, needs new turn signal/park light lens
- Cracked radiator. Crack seems to be near the top of the radiator since it only starts leaking when the engine is hot
- Needs brake pads and rotors all round
- Both fog lights need new glass
- Previous owner had protection on high-beam lenses, leaving thick, sticky residue
- Trunk needs to be slammed pretty hard to engage latch
- Needs new roundels

Interior cons:
- P/S front window button is a bit sticky, sometimes has trouble going back up
- Driver's seat recline is broken on right side (right side of seat doesn't move when you hit the recline button)
- Light bulb in trip computer needs to be replaced (you can only read it when it's dark outside)

Anyway, this car would make a great project to fix up since the main cost of repairs would be labor... or it can be a parts car. That being said, I am not parting the car out, I have neither the time nor the space to do so.

I have the title in hand, tabs expired in October and due to the radiator, you'd probably want to tow the car if you live more than a few miles from Redmond, WA.
Email me for pictures, I'm happy to send whatever you need.

James

jamesaabel@gmail.com