Thread: E36 Harman Kardon HK stereo parts

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5, RIP 528e

E36 Harman Kardon HK stereo parts

I completely removed the HK system from my 1998 M3 sedan and installed all new stuff, so it's time to sell the old parts. I have some spares, as I was trying to keep my HK alive long enough to put together the new system. Here's what I've got:

Amp - $60 - The amp is in fine condition and all channels worked with no unusual noises or issues. It comes with its bracket.

Rear 6x9 speakers - $80 for the pair - These speakers seemed to hold up the best of all the ones in the car. I never had to replace these, and they sounded great the whole time. It's impossible to know if the surround is intact or not due to the fabric covering it, but I never heard any weird noises from these, so I think the surrounds are in good shape.

Front 5.25" speakers - $25 each - My original ones had bad surrounds, so over a few years I picked up some spares that were in good condition. I have four with perfect surrounds, and one with broken surround. I will include that one for free with the purchase of another. The four with good surrounds all sound good when installed, the one with broken surround makes a little noise.

Mids - prices vary - All mids have bad or missing surrounds, but they do all work. However, they will sometimes make noises. I have two mids that are not in the housing, asking $5 each. Two are in messed up black housings, asking $10 each. I have one in a tan housing in perfect condition, but it's missing the tighteneing ring. $15 for this one.

I also have two non-HK mids in black housings that are in perfect shape. I was unable to test these however. Asking $20 for the pair. I also have one non-HK tweeter, but the black housing is cracked.

My Cars
    1995 M3 Alpine/Black 5sp
    PM'd