I have decided to sell my BMW because my 7 year old niece was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Brain Cancer and has been given 10-12 months to live. We are in the process of raising money to cover her medical and final expenses.

This 1989 BMW 535i is no ordinary BMW and it is your opportunity to own an amazing piece of BMW history. According to my extensive research with the help of BMW it is the only 535i to have ever been painted in Malachite Green Metallic (S205) and 1 of just a handful of BMWs to ever be painted in this color. This color was only available as a special order color (S490 special paint). Not only is it painted in a rare color it has two dealer installed options that make it even more unique. It has the "Gold Trim Package" and a built in radar detector that still works which both were dealer installed options.

The car is all original and has been very well taken care of and there is 20+ years to of receipts to prove it. Thousands of dollars have been invested into this 535i to keep it in amazing shape and in great working order with no expense spared. The money that has been invested has kept everything in working order including the AC and heat. It has a performance chip from the world famous BMW tuning company Dinan that gives it that extra pep in its step, has original BMW BBS wheels, and is optioned out. It is an amazing car, with a unique history, and this is your chance to own it.

Recent maintenance and new parts:

Dinan Performance chip
Window tint front and rear
A.C. service including flush and fill
New distributor cap and rotor
Spark plugs
New allsafe brake rotors front and rear
Ceramic disc pads front and rear
New brake pad sensors
Brake flush
New battery
Replaced blower motor
Fuel filter
Fuel hoses and clamps
Replaced belt including fan belt
Power steering lines
Power steering pump
Power steering
Engine mounts
New sway bar links and locking nuts
New exhaust hanger
Transmission mounts
Tires have a lot of tread left

The car is in amazing shape for its age and has had thousands invested in it over the past 20 years with supporting receipts. The paint is in near perfect condition and still shines like it is new. It isn't perfect since it is all original and over 30 years old. It has a cracked front lip and needs a new foglight bucket and it does have rust on the bottom of the front fender. The car is a looker even at 30 years old.

It does have a rebuilt title. It was totaled by the insurance because "it is too old to fix" or something to that nature. I have the documents from the repairs and there was no frame damage.

I can help arrange for shipping but the buyer is still responsible for shipping.

Please free to make a reasonable offer.

All my pictures are on Craigslist and it is also on eBay.

cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/batavia-bmw-535i-1-of-1-made/7027139060.html