Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE of SCAMERS on the forum

My Cars
    95 M3, 95 Ti M52, 330ci
    BEWARE! Same guy just scammed me 813) 308-9332), petergavhuki@yahoo.com, paulmwa01@gmail.com. Luckily I paid with CC, so was able to get my money back.
    Last edited by shogun; 01-08-2022 at 06:21 PM.

My Cars
    2003 530i 2006 530xi
    Same guy just shot me the (813) 308-9332 phone number about a transmission I’m looking for. What a scumbag.

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3,

He tried it with me too

Quote Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
    Same guy just shot me the (813) 308-9332 phone number about a transmission I’m looking for. What a scumbag.

No one send this dude any money he’s doing it to everyone

I wish I could post the messages from him he’s a scum bag

My Cars
    bmw x3

Introduction

Hi everyone
    been a long while ago been out of town for couple of month and also my Desktop got damaged which i couldn't access my access again now just have to rejoin the BIMMER Family

My Cars
    e36 335i
    Be aware - scammer!

My Cars
    1995 BMW 540i

Forum Member Scammer

Hey Everybody,

Please make sure you do not do business with Matty578. He is a scammer and will sell you something that will never be shipped. I bought a LSD from him and never got anything from him. So please be weary.

Thank you

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    report scammers to the mod team and we will make action. In case you get such a PM, click in the PM at the bottom left the report button and report it, the mod team will take care of it and ban the scammers.
    banned matty578 email: edybobgtymawalt@gmail.com
    banned: stevety Original Content: You should communicate with Myers Taylor, He has a ....for sale in Good condition... Get hold of him on taylormyers15@aol.com
    Last edited by shogun; 10-22-2022 at 09:30 AM.
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!

My Cars
    E36 VERT

BEWARE of SCAMERS on the forum

SCAMMER SELLING RED HARDTOP FOR E36
    BEWARE SAYS LOCAL PICK UP ONLY THEN SAYS HE NEEDS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND HIS WIFE WORKS AT FEDEX YOULL SEND MONEY HE WELL OFFER TO HAVE HIS WIFE SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE AND EVEN DROP THE DRIP DOWN BUT WELL GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT GHOSTED DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMMERS!
    HE PERFERS TO GET PAYMENTS THROUGH ZELLE OR PAYPAL USES AN EMAIL NO PHONE NUMBER

HERE IS THE INFO HE SENT ME :

Send the payment via zelle to Mail: genuinejen2022@gmail.com

Name: Virginia Martin

Let me know as soon as payment sent and my wife will ship

Thanks
    FAKE NAME ITS ALL BULLSHHH!

My Cars
    2011 E92 M3

Scammer Alert: Dudleytittle (Member 907752) - Future Rules Change Suggestions

How naive was I trust this guy was genuine without checking his profile. I bought a brand new pair of E46 Amber Indicator for $30 shipped until I realized this guy has an account revoked by the forum.
    He uses this number 973-826-0454 to text me, and paypal address is makalir04@gmail.com (Paypal shows her name is Rose Makali). He also insists to use Zelle or Cashpay.

Initially agreed to $30 shipped, but he "realizes" the shipping is expensive and asked me to cover additional fee or ask me to buy more stuff along the shipment.
    I said no, and asked for a full refund. If you can't cover the fee, why bother to sell at a lower asking price? This is not forum sales work.
    Anyway, he BS me with having the inconvenience to create shipment and time for quere with a BS photo, and decided to take away $10 for the inconvenience that he created. WTF?
    Fine, I know my $30 is down to the drain, so I accepted whatever he asked and see what he would respond, but he ignored me. Here's the conversation:

This guy also has much more expensive item in his E39 wheels for $1800. BEWARE!!!!!!!!
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...Style-65-1-800

Here's some future forum rules suggestion:
    1. only member with at least 1 year of registration should be allowed to post in for sales forum
    2. each for sale post should require a time stamp (a piece of handwritten paper with nickname and date) to prove the seller has the actual item and showing the actual condition, just like reddit for sales rule.

I learnt a very inexpesive but important diligent lesson, and will not deal with any of these low life animals again.
    Last edited by shogun; 02-08-2023 at 04:16 AM. Reason: endless non working pic link removed

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Sorry that you got burned. At least you didn't bite on those wheels. Gmail accts are a red flag
    It must suck to be him.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Is Zelle safe to receive money from strangers? It's a great way to pay friends, family, your coworkers and almost anyone else you trust, but it shouldn't be used to pay strangers. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Zelle® doesn't offer a protection program for authorized payments, so only use Zelle® to pay people you know and trust. https://www.zellepay.com/financial-e...%20and%20trust.

Want To Report a Zelle Scam? Here’s How: If you signed up for elle directly through Zelle, immediately call their customer support team at 1-844-428-8542.
    For unauthorized transactions through a participating bank, contact the bank’s fraud department.
    Also submit a report with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center. If your financial institution or credit union denies redressal, file a complaint with the CFPB. https://www.aura.com/learn/zelle-sca...e-marketplaces
    Zelle report scam https://www.zellepay.com/support/report-scam
    Last edited by shogun; 04-16-2023 at 03:50 AM.

My Cars
    1999 m3 convertible 5spd
    Every forum I am a member of, except a Ford Model A group, has a "beware of scammers" thread. They are some of the most active threads, right up there with "best oil" and "what did you do today" threads! Sad.

My Cars
    2002 Z3 3.0 Coupe

Suspicious new member

Hey guys,

Has anyone dealt with a member who goes by "Blythe247" ? It looks like their account is fairly new and I can't find much information them. They messaged me saying they have parts I am looking for but the pictures of the part look like they're borrowed from someone else. I asked for more pictures of the part and he sent me pictures of a different part.

If anyone can vouch for this person, please do because there are several red flags already.

My Cars
    E36 M3, W204 C63, etc et
    Quote Originally Posted by antonwba View Post
    Hey guys,

Has anyone dealt with a member who goes by "Blythe247" ? It looks like their account is fairly new and I can't find much information them. They messaged me saying they have parts I am looking for but the pictures of the part look like they're borrowed from someone else. I asked for more pictures of the part and he sent me pictures of a different part.

If anyone can vouch for this person, please do because there are several red flags already.
    scammer

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...ight=Blythe247

My Cars
    98 Z3 2.8 Dinan

Reporting Scammers?

Hi @moderation

User jm0679 is a scammer and has sent me multiple suspicious messages. please address. i tried to PM you but it is blocked.

Thank you.
    1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Dinan Supercharged

Went down the rabbit hole with Alfas for a few years...
    Prior BMWs: '70 2002, 82 323i Euro, 92 325is, 99 540i/6 Dinan, 00 540i Wagon, 2008 335i vert N54

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    jm0679 banned. In future report it directly to moderator team, when you get such PMs, that someone bought from .... and to contact..... (email address), REPORT the PM and the mods will take action. Click in the PM the report button report and report it, not here, when you report it, automatically the mod team will get info.

scammers:
    if you are interested email me @tyrellweisslermmv91@gmail.com
    A member on here @Timalley3, have it available for sale. You can reach him at Timalley32@gmail.com ask if he still..
    Last edited by shogun; 11-18-2023 at 07:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12