Thread: Christmas gifts up to 50% LESS!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

Christmas gifts up to 50% LESS!

If you were thinking about a few pieces of custom leather upgrades as Christmas gift for your Bimmer, now's a great time That's because they come at great prices now!

We're combining a special EXTRA DISCOUNT of 20% ON TOP OF OUR REGULAR DISCOUNTS SCHEME, which means you're saving up to 50% (depending on your total order value) so please visit our BMW interior accessories store, select your Bimmer model, add what you desire to your shopping cart and make sure to paste this code during check-out:

XMAS

and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Waiting for you at RedlineGoods.com! Meet me there

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    Last edited by RedlineGoods; 12-15-2022 at 01:10 PM.
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

RedlineGoods Gift Cards!

Do you know you still have time to get your beloved car enthusiast a perfect gift? Yes, there is too little time foe whatever you order to be shipped and delivered in time. So we made something You can deliver Yourself - a RedlineGoods Gift Card!

So follow this link to RedlineGoods - BMW shift boots store and get the last minute gift for someone important!

Or, hey, just get some nice leather interior upgrades for yourself - You don't need a special occasion for that, do you 🤩 But there's nothnig wrong in taking advantage of one when it appears 😎

Meet me at RedlineGoods - BMW shift boots store and SAVE up to 50% while you can 💥

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!