XRIMS

Thread: Refinished BMW OEM Style 37 M-Parallels 18x9.5 Square Set

My Cars
    '02 e39

Refinished BMW OEM Style 37 M-Parallels 18x9.5 Square Set

Selling set of e38/e31 Style 37 Rear wheels bored to fit e39 (5 Series) hub. Set consist of 4 - 9.5 inch wide factory forged aluminum wheels.

Recently had them refinished with painted silver centers (color close to factory Titanium Silber) and satin polished lips. Wheels were then clear coated for durability and eliminate having to polish lips to keep up shine. Contrast looks nice and resembles an AMG wheel. Also included is complete set of silver lug bolts and wheel locks.

Also have H&R hub-centric spacers that can possibly throw in for little or nothing additional.

Due to shop mishap with wheels on my car, I had to run the refinished wheels for a week while my wheels were getting repaired. Wheels still look new with exception of marks on barrel from tires being mounted. Not seen when mounted with your tires. No vibrations from hub bore machining. Refinish work done by VR Wheels (instagram).

For interested e39 owners, you CAN run the 9.5” on the front with the right spacer or possibly without spacer depending on width of tire your running, if car is lowered and how much. Wheels are 18 inch ET25 and weigh 23 pounds. I ran 275x35x18 setup square with H&R spacers and Continental Extreme tires.

Wheels are “buy and install” condition. Lips can be brought up to mirror chrome finish by buffing the clear coat.

Can view images at following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/63i9wtrki...kEpCuQFVa?dl=0

Local pickup or ship at Buyer’s cost. They are packaged up in correct size boxes.

$1000
    Last edited by QuickSilver39; 10-31-2019 at 12:47 AM.

My Cars
    '02 e39
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver39 View Post
    Selling set of e38/e31 Style 37 Rear wheels bored to fit e39 (5 Series) hub. Set consist of 4 - 9.5 inch wide factory forged aluminum wheels.

Recently had them refinished with painted silver centers (color close to factory Titanium Silber) and satin polished lips. Wheels were then clear coated for durability and eliminate having to polish lips to keep up shine. Contrast looks nice and resembles an AMG wheel. Also included is complete set of silver lug bolts and wheel locks.

Also have H&R hub-centric spacers that can possibly throw in for little or nothing additional.

Due to shop mishap with wheels on my car, I had to run the refinished wheels for a week while my wheels were getting repaired. Wheels still look new with exception of marks on barrel from tires being mounted. Not seen when mounted with your tires. No vibrations from hub bore machining. Refinish work done by VR Wheels (instagram).

For interested e39 owners, you CAN run the 9.5” on the front with the right spacer or possibly without spacer depending on width of tire your running, if car is lowered and how much. Wheels are 18 inch ET25 and weigh 23 pounds. I ran 275x35x18 setup square with H&R spacers and Continental Extreme tires.

Wheels are “buy and install” condition. Lips can be brought up to mirror chrome finish by buffing the clear coat.

Can view images at following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/63i9wtrki...kEpCuQFVa?dl=0

Local pickup or ship at Buyer’s cost. They are packaged up in correct size boxes.

My Cars
    '02 e39
    Bump

My Cars
    2011 328, 2015 x1
    You still selling these?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    '02 e39
    These have been sold.

Thanks for interest.